Chapter 24.

"Come on, tell me with whom are you going?" Cedric asked Mira, but her only reply was also a question"Why do you want to know?"
"You know about us, so why don't you tell us about yourself, come on don't be like that"  Cedric complain then glanced at Draco who was seated under a tree holding book in his hand "Come on, Draco, you say something" Draco looked up from the book and said Trust me, no matter how many times you ask, she will not tell, I have tried"
"Huh! This is not fair" Cedric said.

...

"I think you are looking good," Dumbledore said looking at Mira who just barged into his room to ask for help 'I shouldn't have told her the password' he thought 'she Hasn't really any made friends yet'
"Seriously, I feel a little weird," she told him, "You have never worn a dress like this, have you?" He asked her she stopped walking back and forth and looked at him "Yes it is like that. That's why I feel strange, I made a mistake, I shouldn't have asked Harry Ahhh!", Dumbledore looked at her with raised eyebrows that silly smile he had disappeared "you're going to attend with Harry" he said, she again started to pace back and forth "yeah, my dance partner is Harry" she said, "Mira" he called her name she again stopped looking at him "hm?" She gave him a questioning look when he didn't say anything "Do you know that I am the headmaster, I have to reach there before the students." He said after a few seconds, "Ohh! Yeah, I know" Mira replied, "You have also practiced walking a lot now, so calm down and come down in a while, okay?"
"Okay".

.....

"I still can't work out how you two got the best-looking girls in the year," muttered Dean. "Animal magnetism," said Ron gloomily, pulling stray threads out of his cuffs.
The Gryffindor common room looked strange, full of people wearing different colors instead of the usual mass of black. Parvati was waiting for them at the foot of the stairs. She looked very pretty indeed, in robes of shocking pink, with her long dark plait braided with gold, and gold bracelets glimmering at her wrists. "You - er - look nice," Ron said awkwardly.
"Thanks," she said. "where are you going to meet your partner?" she added for Harry.
"In the entrance hall," Harry replied awkwardly. Parvati shrugged. "Shall we go down then?"
"Yeah," said Ron then look at Harry.
"Okay," said Harry, wishing he could just stay in the common room. Fred winked at Harry as he passed him on the way out of the portrait hole. The entrance hall was packed with students too, all milling around waiting for eight o'clock when the doors to the Great Hall would be thrown open. That people who were meeting partners from different Houses were edging through the crowd trying to find one another. Harry also tried to find Mira in that crowd.
Then Professor McGonagall's voice called, "Champions over here, please!".
Fleur Delacour and Roger Davies stationed themselves nearest the doors; Davies looked so stunned by his good fortune in having Fleur for a partner that he could hardly take his eyes off her. Cedric and Cho were close to Harry too; he looked away from them so he wouldn't have to talk to them. His eyes fell instead on the girl next to Krum. His jaw dropped. that girl was Hermione looking different she look very beautiful everyone looking at her in a daze.
"Professor Mira didn't come yet," Cedric informed them, Harry looked at him 'Oh I almost forgot about her' Harry thought looking around for her she is the small one, it's hard to find in this crowd' he again look at McGonagall.
"Yeah," said Professor McGonagall then turn to Harry and said, "Where is your partner Harry?"
"well... professor she-
"Look, Vain," someone said Everyone turned to look at the entrance, Mira standing at the entrance looking gorgeous as hell she wearing an off-the-shoulder purple gradient long tulle dress long with her hair styled in a long ponytail that look amazing on her.
Mira just entered the hall and saw everyone staring at her she felt embarrassed but still she tried to smile at them who looked at her with amazed eyes. She made her way toward Harry.
"You are late Ms. Vain," said Professor McGonagall looking at her,
"Sorry," said Mira in a low voice then look at Harry who looking at her in a daze "Sorry Harry"
"It's Okay," said Harry awkwardly don't know what he had to say to her, so the best thing he came up to say was "You look beautiful".
"Thanks, you look cute too, with your red cheeks," said Mira with a giggle. She felt calmer than before taking a deep breath she was ready to face everyone.

Once everyone else was settled in the Hall, Professor McGonagall told the champions and their partners to get in line in pairs and follow her. They did so, and everyone in the Great Hall applauded as they entered and started walking up toward a large round table at the top of the Hall, where the judges were sitting. The walls of the Hall had all been covered in sparkling silver frost, with hundreds of garlands of mistletoe and ivy crossing the starry black ceiling. The House tables had vanished; instead, there were about a hundred smaller, lantern-lit ones, each seating about a dozen people.
Mira and Harry walked in the last Harry looked more nervous than her for calm her down she said in a low voice to Harry "Don't worry it's my first time also" he looks at her and smiled sweetly then look at the front. . she caught sight of Draco and Pansy as she neared the top table. Draco was watching her with narrowed eyes. Pany was looking sulky and rolled her eyes while looking at her.

"Harry Harry, hand on my waist remember," said Mira stepping onto the dance floor with Harry,
Harry nodded and put one hand on her waist they take dance position hand on hand they slowly start to move with the melody after 5 minutes everyone started to join the dance floor, and mistakenly he stepped on her feet "Sorry," he muttered, Mira looked at him and smiled "Harry do you want a break," said Mira.
"Maybe a drink," said Harry looking at her. they went near the table.
"We dance well," said Mira cheerfully looking at the dance floor 'after all we didn't trip nor fall everything going well' she thought with a proud smile and noticed Cedric and Cho walking toward them "Look Cho is coming," she told Harry.
Harry looked there where Mira was looking and saw Cho and Cedric coming close to them. Cedric stopped in front of Mira looking at her head to toe then grab her hand and said "Let go for dance"
Mira looked at Cho and Harry but before she could say anything he dragged her to the dance floor. they took dance positions. Mira looked at her feet and muttered in a low voice "I don't want to dance with you"
Cedric looked down at her head and asked "Why?" And slowly he started to move with the melody
"You are soo tall, we look weird," said Mira still looking at her feet.
"Huh! Look at me Mira- please," said Cedric in a low voice, Mira looked up at him "Look it's not weird, it's cute" he smiled brightly looking at his smiling face Mira also bloomed like flowers.
Harry standing with Cho near the table looking at them dancing with nervous smiles glancing at Cho.
"Harry you know I like him soo much, but also I'm insecure about him especially when he is with her" Harry awkwardly look at Cho, her eyes fixed on the dance floor gazing at the two of them "She is soo gorgeous"
"You are beautiful too" blurted Harry without thinking then felt embarrassed and looked down while rubbing his neck.
Cho smiled at him and said "Thanks Harry and I am sorry for that day"
"It's Okay" Harry looked around and saw Percy looking at him "Excuse me but I have to go".