Chapter 32 Part-1

They walked onto the Quidditch field, which was now completely unrecognizable. A twenty-foot-high hedge ran all the way around the edge of it. There was a gap right in front of them: the entrance to the vast maze. The passage beyond it looked dark and creepy.
"We are going to be patrolling the outside of the maze," said Professor McGonagall to the champions. "If you get into difficulty, and wish to be rescued, send red sparks into the air, and one of us will come and get you, do you understand?" The champions nodded.
"Off you go, then!" said Bagman brightly to the four patrollers.
Mira looked at the entrance of the maze and looked totally serious.
"Ladies and gentlemen, the third and final task of the Triwizard Tournament is about to begin! Let me remind you how the points currently stand! Tied in the first place, with eighty- five points each - Mr. Cedric Diggory and Mr. Harry Potter, both of Hogwarts School!" The cheers and applause sent birds from the Forbidden Forest fluttering into the darkening sky. "In the second place, with eighty points - Mr. Viktor Krum, of Durmstrang Institute and Mira of Hogwarts!" More applause. "And in third place - Miss Fleur Delacour, of Beauxbatons Academy!"
After Cedric and Harry, Mira, and Krum entered the maze, in her mind she tried to remember the book Harry Potter for directions.
The towering hedges cast black shadows across the path, and, whether because they were so tall and thick or because they had been enchanted, the sound of the surrounding crowd was silenced the moment they entered the maze. Mira looked at Krum and saw he cast Lumos, light come at the end of the wand Mira did the same looking at him.
After about fifty yards, they reached a fork. Krum looked back at her then nodded and went to the right side. Mira stopped at the fork and look at both sides, then start to thought which side to take, she heard the third whistle.
She looked back then again looked at the front then turn left and run, she need to catch Harry or Cedric before, it was too late, so she turned right, and hurried on, holding her wand tightly in his hand and pointed in the front trying to see as far ahead as possible. Still, there was nothing in sight. The maze was growing darker with every passing minute as the sky overhead deepened to navy. she reached for a second fork. she tried to remember which way Harry went in the book, but she got confused about the direction, she looked left and right and she took a random path.
When she turned to another path, suddenly she felt the air got colder by the second she shivered a little, she had a bad feeling of sadness in her heart, she stopped her foot she heard a weird sound she looked back and saw a black figure floating in the air and going in the opposite direction of her, she again looked in the front and started to walk, she took another turn to the left, she heard a sound she looked back and front but didn't see anything she carefully took two steps suddenly she heard footsteps, she run on that direction and saw Krum back he pointed her wand on the Fleur back.
"Fleur" Mira yelled warningly.
Fleur looked back and scream looking at Krum who cast "Crucio!" but he missed her because of her sudden reflex, he looked back at Mira but again turn to Fleur.
"Expelliarmus" Mira and Fleur both shouted together his wand fell on the ground grass started to move weirdly Mira run toward Fleur, she was standing in shock and looking at Krum, Mira grabbed her hand and started to run far from Krum, she just running blindly in any direction, but they stopped when they were facing a Blast- Ended Skrewt. they stand in front of Ten feet long a giant looking scorpion. Mira took two steps back,
"IMPEDIMENTA!" shouts Fleur from behind The spell hit the skrewt's armor again and ricocheted off; then Fleur grabbed her and said something that, Mira didn't understand at all they were again running, suddenly Mira's heart ache a little she clutched on her shirt but didn't stop, suddenly they both stopped when they heard the familiar voice of  yelling, "Stupefy!"
Horrified, they began sprinting up to the voice path, trying to find a way. When none appeared, they tried the Reductor Curse again and again. It was very effective when they cast it together, but it burned a hole in the hedge through which they can pass easily, but after a few times doing that they saw a red spark in the sky,
"Who?" said Fleur in her accent, looking into the sky.
"I don't know?" said Mira looking at the faded red spark in the sky.
"You know... what happens to... Krum? asked Fleur glancing at Mira.
"Someone used Imperius Curse on him," Mira told her looking back and forth "We should be more careful".
They were still waking together, in the dark path suddenly they heard a rustling sound Fleur stopped and look at Mira who walking in front of her Mira looked back and saw a big rattlesnake behind Fleur, hissing at them Fleur froze in her place,
"Stupefy!" yelled Mira but her spell didn't work on that snake her eye got wide Runn!" she shouted loudly snake hissed but Fleur didn't move from her place, the snake started to move, Mira run to her but before Mira grabbed her arm for run Fleur pointed her wand to the snake,
"Riddikulus!" Fleur shouted, There was a loud crack, and the shape-shifter exploded in a wisp of smoke.
"A boggart!" Mira sighed in relief, Fleur looked at her with a smile, and they start to walk again on the way they fight some other different creatures mostly Fleur fought with them, her heart was aching slowly, she was enduring the pain herself but didn't say anything to the Fleur, Fleur walking in the front of her, suddenly they stopped when they caught the sight of two boys and one lazy they all looked at them shocked as same shocking expression they both also held.
A boy whose hair was similar to Draco's asked rather calmly then he appeared, Whoo she is?"
Mira's eyes widen when she got the Idea who they might be, Fleur pointed her wand to them.
"Aunt Fleur," another boy almost shouted.
"Not her, I am talking about other girls," said another boy, and that girl was standing behind them looking at her.
"Go back you shouldn't be here, and stay away from her," Mira said to them and then started to run Fleur also did the same, she glanced back at them and saw they are staring at them.
Again they heard Cedric and Harry's voices yelling again "Stupefy!'', Mira and Fleur shared a look and started to run in the voice's direction, suddenly they saw two or three big spiders start chasing them, Mira caught sight of the cup.
"Both of us" Fleur shouted still running, Mira and Fleur speedup but Mira saw Cedric and Harry moving together near the cup, she run faster, they were about to touch the cup but they stopped when they saw Mira and Fleur running toward them when they just one step away from the cup, Cedric and Harry touched the cup but at the same time Mira touched the cup and Fleur held Mira's hand.
Instantly, Mira felt a jerk somewhere behind her navel and Fleur's nail digging into her wrist, everyone fell on the ground Harry's scream was the loudest among them, who fell a few steps away from her, and Cedric next to him.