Chapter 5.

Kevin was talking on the cellphone sitting on the sofa crossed leg when Mira came down from the stairs Kevin looked at her and hanged up the call "who are you talking with?" Mira asked his dad, "work" he tossed the cellphone on the sofa "most of the things are same here, so Kim called me of this stupid cellphone".
"So Mr Kim is also here" Mira asked with curiosity, Kevin chuckled softly and asked her "aren't you taking all this thing very...umm... normally?".
"You too dad" Mira said in joking tone. "Yeah, there is nothing I can do actually about our situation so let's live together." Kevin told her resting his head on sofa headset "how many time I think about this is still remain the same", Mira smiled looking at her dad face "don't worry we are gonna survive together".
Kevin looked at her and smiled back "I know" he replied then asked her "by the way, when is Dumbledore coming?'.
"Today, but he did not tell any time for his arrival, so he can come anytime." Mira told her dad. They waited whole day for Dumbledore arrival but he didn't showed up, Kevin didn't like the idea of quidditch world cup it's was dangerous to let her go there, but he also didn't had any other choice but he made sure she heard his every word so he kept telling her that she has to stay away from any danger and stick with everyone, don't touch o anything without knowledge and don't talk to strangers he repeated that whole conversation more that ten times to her and the other they both didn't even saw the crow all day so there was no one to discuss their questions, they two had their dinner at ten but still there was no sign of Dumbledore when clock hit the twelve Kevin switched off the TV and they both went to their own bedroom to sleep but before her body touched the bed she heard the door bell she run downstairs and saw Dumbledore who just entered the and her dad closing the door behind him.
Dumbledore looked at her and said "Looks like I got late, but I swear it didn't happen on purpose", "yeah!Anyway, who would want to come late on their own free will." Kevin said with fake smile, he understood that Dumbledore planned that time, 'he is not late he definitely planned mid night' he thought.
"Let's go Mira. After this I have to go somewhere else too" Dumbledore told her then his eyes to Kevin "Don't worry too much, I will bring Mira back home the day after tomorrow morning."
"That's fine but take care of my daughter. She has never gone out without me before." Kevin said to Dumbledore,
"Yes of course" Dumbledore replied to him with smile. they both just stood in the living room staring at each other in that time mira bring her backpack from her room they both looked at her she came back, Kevin walked near to her with smiled and asked look the door and start to talk again "Mira you really want to go? if you not then we can say no to him", "Dad didn't he say I wanted to go if I say no now maybe he gets suspicious about us so relax believe me it's going to be good and look my heart is all better" Kevin was scared that was true he didn't wanted her to left it was also true but what she was saying is also true so he smiled again at her and asked "You remember everything that I told you." She mailed widely and replied in low voice so only they could hear "yes I remember", "Have you kept the medicine with you?" He asked her softly creasing her hair, "yes dad"she replied he kissed her forehead, "If everything is done then let's go." Dumbledore said "come Mira hold my hand" Mira last time looked at her dad said goodby to him then holds Dumbledore hand. he look down at her and said in low voice "I can't be seen with you so house no 6 okay".
Now Kevin was alone standing in the living room staring at the same place where her daughter and Dumbledore stood just one second ago "Why is it so difficult, why is it so difficult to leave him." He mumbled to himself but suddenly he hair the deep voice "You know, you won't be with her forever." He truned around and saw the a tall figure in black cloth pale skin sitting on the sofa totally looking comfortable.