Chapter 49

When Mira woke up the next morning, the first thing she saw was the Fawkes right next to her head, some of her hair shafts were in his beak, she slowly pulled back her hair from his beak and sat down, the Fawkes made a small sound, she patted Fawkes softly, Mira smiled, and told Fawkes a good morning. When she patted his head, her gaze fell on the little note under Fawkes's feet, she slowly took the note from his feet and read it,

I want you to find anything that will help you escape Hogwarts without being caught or seen by anyone,

Find anything or any way that will help you.

Good luck. A.D

"What the hell this is?" She got up from bed She was confused as to why Dumbledore would leave her with such a cryptic message, and she began to wander what he was up to.
"he doesn't even help in anything" she mubbled to herself as she headed towards the bathroom. She looked herself in mirror. Mira stared at her reflection in the mirror, her black eyes wide. The nightmares that had haunted her since the accident flooded back to her, and she felt her heart tighten in her chest. She could still feel the fear as the Blue Birds had tried to break into her window, and the anguish of seeing her father's battered body.

Tentatively, she touched her fingers to her chest, she let out a sigh of relief. The pain she had constantly suffered from her heart condition was nearly gone, she felt stronger than ever. But this new world had come as a shock, and she was scared. What if she had to lose all of it? She splashed her face with water and looked at herself in the mirror again.

Snapping out of her reverie, Mira saw the Fawkes right next to her staring at her.

But as she frantically went through her room, she didn't know who she was more scared of; getting caught by the faculty, or running into the girl whose body she was inhabiting. She felt a stab of guilt every time she thought of the girl she had displaced, and prayed that she had found a safe haven elsewhere. They both looked same their family looked same even family friends looked same but still she was not that girl whose Dumbledore close with.
She was in the body of a girl who knew Dumbledore very well. Knowing this made her anxious; she wasn't sure if she could trust the old wizard.
But fear soon overtook her suspicions. Somehow, she had to find her freedom. She had a second chance and she wasn't going to waste it.

...

Mira was sitting with Draco in the great hall, having breakfast, Mira was lost in her thoughts,

When Draco looked at Mira, he noticed that Mira hadn't even eaten a piece of her breakfast, "Hey are you okay?" Draco asked Mira

Mira turned her head and looked at his face and asked him "Can we go out to Hogwarts at night"

"At night?" Draco questioned her

"Yes.."

"I only know how we can get around inside Hogwarts, but I don't think it's possible to get out of Hogwarts without being evicted" Draco explained while snacking, "Well why do you want to know?"

"Nothing, just my curiosity," said Mira, drinking the pumpkin juice.

"If you become invisible then... you can escape," said Draco jokingly.

"Yeah that's probably a good idea"

...

Mira was searching for the invisible spell pr charm inside the books in the library, but she did not find anything useful. She closes her third book and puts it aside. That fourth book is about to open when Neville puts his book on the empty table beside her books with the sound of a "Dham",