Chapter 62

Everyone returned to Hogwarts again standing in the Umbridge office, and the first thing she heard was the loud voice of Umbridge who was barely standing straight she was injured badly but still in front of them "where you all went?"

"Voldemort appeared in the department of mysteries" Mira just said that and walked passed her out of the office others also followed her "you all should go to Madam Pomfrey, you all are injured"

"You are bleeding' said Luna looking at Mira's hand,

"It's just a cut," Mira said, "come with us," said Neville, she didn't say more she just turn and start to walk to the pharmacy,

When they entered the pharmacy madam Pomfrey hurriedly walked toward them, but her attention went to Draco and Cedric who were looking at Draco on the bed and Cedric sitting next to him in the chair,

"Draco" she walked fastly to them and saw Draco's hand was plaster "how did this happen?"

"Your hand is bleeding," said Draco looking at her hand, she rolled her eyes and said "it is my finger, not my hand"

"Are you injured anywhere else?" Draco and Cedric both asked together, "No, I am fine" Mira replied looking at both of them then turned to Draco and asked "now tell me how this happened?"

"Come close' he said she sat next to him on his bed Cedric handed her cotton to clean blood "professor Snape said if I am the only one who looked fine then Umbridge going to be suspicious, so its not real plaster it is fake"

"Oh! I got worried for nothing" Mira said, "I think your mission went terrible" Cedric said looking at others,

"Yeah, it really went terrible," Mira said taking a deep breath, "I hope no one is dead," said Cedric still looking at others

"Draco your father" Draco looked at her alerted, "what about my father?" he asked with seriousness, 'he is working with Voldemort" there was silence Draco was thinking, thinking hard, Cedric and Mira shared a look at each other then looked at Draco face, suddenly he signed and lie on the bed head touched the pillow little hard and said in the low voice "maybe I already know that" his voice show tiredness "and I am just like him, bloody pureblood"

"Draco" Mira and Cedric both said together,

"I am just good for nothing, I am arrogant, thinking I am above everyone,... superior" he chuckles, "Draco relax," Mira said softly trying to touch his hand but he flinched and said in the broken voice "don't..touch me..."

...

It was a Monday morning Draco was still lying on the bed facing the ceiling Mira was seated next to him still on his bed and Cedric sat on the chair and Cho was also there sitting on another chair listening to Cedric read the newspaper,

"Did My father's name also mention it?"

"Not now" replied Cedric calmly, they took the whole day to get Draco back into his normal state, they were glad he did get normal and his mother also wrote him a letter explaining the situation that happened where his father was arrested and sent into the Azkaban, and his mother was alright through,

"Here" Cedric handed the newspaper to Draco, "hmm Crabbe, Noth, and Goyle father too, that good" Draco said with bitterness and returned the newspaper to Cedric

"Mira" Snape entered the pharmacy, everyone looked at him "headmaster wants to see you"

Mira stood up and said bye to them and went to Dumbledore's office, she claimed the staircase, knock on the door and door opened reviled empty office, she looked around and found him standing on the balcony she walked to him, stand next to him

'You already know I gave you a dark magic book" said Dumbledore,

"And I teach myself from that book" Mira replied, "you didn't lose control," Dumbledore said proudly "most wizards lost control even strong ones too"

"You ever tried that?" Mira asked, "no, but I know someone who tried to do that and lost control" Dumbledore replied, "it's not the same as you learning but yeah it's still dark magic".

"Tom Riddle I guess," Mira said "you also gave him that book"

"Absolutely not, that book I gave you only they can read who have a good and finest heart, "Dumbledore told her "and I see you have"

"With a heart disease," Mira said, and jokingly "definitely me"

"By the way, my brother told me what happened before I arrived," Dumbledore said "and thanks to take my side"

"You still regrating that day don't you," Mira asked, "yeah I do regret that day," Dumbledore said "my good memory and bad memory all around that summer" he had a smile on his face but she could clearly see the sadness hidden in that smile.

"It's hardest to forgive yourself," said Mira after a long silence she continue "but still I hope one day you will",
"You told Draco about his father?" Dumbledore asked changing the subject,

"Yeah I did... actually he react better than I expected," Mira said, "I thought he going to push everyone away from him"

"His life going to be hard," said Dumbledore in a calm voice "he loves you, and that love I don't know will save him or destroy him"

Mira looked at his face for a minute with silence then said "he is still alive you should talk with him before he dies"

"Gellert?" Dumbledore asked turning his head away from the view to look at her with raised eyebrows,

"Yeah him," said Mira "maybe it'll not going to be a good idea but still talk with before he dies, you know you both getting old"

"I...I don't think. I want that" Dumbledore said with a sad sigh "it just all messed up between me and him"

"I understand," Mira said and turned her eyes to look at the horizon.