Chapter 24, part-2

Cedric dancing with Mira, he looked at her neck and collarbone and bite his lips he moved his hand toward her hair and moved he hair both sides covering her shoulder with hair, and said "Don't wear that type of dress again"
Mira looked at him confused by both his action and words "Why something is wrong," she asked trying to look at her dress without stopping their dance "Did I look bad?", He cleared his throat "No, you look hot as hell, and... that's the problem," said Cedric still looking at her neck and shoulder "your should cover your shoulder more" Mira was still confused thought 'is this dress really look bad on me but why they are not telling me, even Dumbledore said dress is good' she looked up at his face again and saw Cedric flushed face "What's wrong I don't understand," said Mira him "are you alright?" She extended her one hand touching his cheek, but he stopped her by grabbing her hand they were now standing in the same position Cedric with one hand on her waist as her on his shoulder and his other hand holding her hand in the air near his cheek, "I... I'm sorry" he said releasing her hand, taking one step back from her and turned around his back facing her and started to walk away, Mira was totally confused at that point she called his name other people around her turned their head to look at her but Cedric didn't, she just took few steps toward him the direction he went but she stopped when she saw Cho going after him "what just happened?" Mira mumbled to herself looking away and her eyes met with Dumbledore, he was standing at the near table a drink in his hand, she walked toward him and stood next to him, "So, what happens?" asked Dumbledore turning his gaze from her to the dance floor where many students dancing. Mira glanced at Dumbledore's face and replied "I'm not sure, he just say some weird thing and then left". "His face was flushing when he left" Dumbledore pointed out "I should have stopped you from attending that Yuleball".
'why is everyone confusing me tonight' she thought and asked him "What happened, is something wrong?"
"You know what he feels about you," Dumbledore said to her turning his face to look at her expression "He likes you and he is not a bad guy" No response "You know, love is hard to find" 'Still no response and blank expression but definitely she was thing something' he thought studying her face and sighs in relief and said "It is good that you are ignoring his feelings, this is not the time to fall in love" Mira expression changed hearing him "why?" She questioned him.
"You know when I fall in love I wanted to spend every minute with that person," said Dumbledore in a low voice, he paused for a moment that continue "I even forget my morals and responsibility, that person  was not easy to understand, but in that person, I saw my whole world, and in the end, I forgot who I was to others."
Mira smiled at him and looked around if someone hearing their conversation but she didn't see anyone suspicious and said in a low voice to Dumbledore "You really loved him"
He laughed that for her didn't a happy one "You know who I'm talking about?"
"I think I know" Mira replied with a small smile, Looking more intently into her face, he smiled and said "Of course, you would know. How can I forget this after all!"
"Hmm, I think I should leave you to enjoy the party," Dumbledore said but before leaving he told her "Try not to fall in love, you still have a lot to learn, your magic is still weak and we will never be able to move forward with this weakness" she nodded at him he smiled and left her there. 'wow, he just made me feel weak' she thought then the Weird Sisters struck up a new song, buzzed in her ears which song was much faster than before she looked around and spotted Harry sitting with Ron "let's have some fun Mira," she told herself and walked toward them, standing in front of Harry and she asked, "want to dance?"
"I don't feel good," said Harry looking at the floor she followed his eyes and saw Cedric and Cho just arrived at the dance floor, she sat down next to him and look at the dance floor she spotted Draco dancing with Pansy. Draco looked at her their eyes met but she look away from him immediately. after a few minutes, she turned to again look at him but Draco standing in front of her.
"Come have dance," said Draco extending his hand for her to take, she looked at his hand blankly "Don't tell me, you need his permission to dance with me," he said looking at Harry, she also glanced at Harry that made Draco more annoyed Draco just grabbed her hand and said "I want to talk, let's go"
He took her outside the yule ball hall and he stopped at the entrance and said "Potter really him, you didn't find anyone better" He hollered at her
"She thinks he is cute" The third voice came they saw Cedric walking near to them "Cute- really?" Draco said with a disgusting tone "In which angle does he look cute to you?"
"Yeah, I also think that" Cedric agreed with Draco and turned his eyes on Draco and asked "By the way, you tell me since when you started talking to Mira in front of everyone"
Mira rolled her eyes "Have you both forgotten that you both have come here with someone? How can you forget your girls." She said to them,
"don't change the topic, Mira," said Draco to her Cedric also nodded.

"Hey Draco, Pansy is angry"
They heard Crabbe's voice they turn to him and saw Crabbe, Goyle, and Marcus Flint coming near to them, they looked at Draco, Mira, and Cedric raised their eyebrows looking at Draco, who just glanced at them then said to others "let's go inside"
Mira and Cedric watched him leave with them then Cedric turn to her "What happen to him?"
"Father," she told him.

"I don't mind Harry, by the way, just tell me everything," said Cedric rubbing the back of his neck and looking down she laughed lightly, Cedric looked at her and continue  "What I know he is a nice guy, he told me about dragons" Mira looked at him with a serious face and asked, "He told you about the dragon and you didn't tell me,".
"He just told me a day before the task, I didn't get the chance to talk to you" Cedric tried to explain.
"If I know you didn't tell me anything, I also not told you about the egg," said Mira glaring at him,
"Hey- relax, you know I will help you anytime," said Cedric but Mira gave him a questioning look "What?" He asked.
Mira's expression changed from serious to happy "Nothing, let's go inside, I bet Cho looking for you," said Mira with a smile.
They went back together and as Mira said, Cho was standing at the entrance waiting for Cedric, she looked at Cedric and smiled but her smile fell when she saw Mira coming with him Cedric still smiled brightly at her pulling her all attention back to himself and put his hand on her shoulder lovingly and said sweetly to Cho "I am sorry, that I made you wait" Mira smiled softly at her, suddenly a hand came around her shoulder and she heard George voice "you didn't dance with me"
Mira smiled "No you are wrong, I am dancing with you" She pulled him with her holding his hand, and went to the dance floor.
Cedric looked at Cho and said "Let's dance"

Harry left without telling her so she left after the ball ended she walked to the dungeon corridor toward Slytherin common room suddenly a hand pulled him back to the statue, and she know who was that person,
"You really like that statue back, Draco," she called with a teasing tone.
"Shut up," said Draco in a low voice she saw his face in low light then she realized how close they were standing to each other, "I have a Christmas gift for you" Draco informed her.
"A gift?" Mira asked with a surprised expression she did expect anything like that, Draco checked his dress pocket and take a little box showing her.
Mira looked at the box then give him a questioning look and asked: "Tell me it's not an engagement ring?"
Draco smiled lightly "Shut up and just open it"
Mira slowly open it and saw a silver and green color pendant, she held the pendant in her hand looking closely Draco took the box from her and asked: "You like it?"
"It's beautiful, oh! A dragon craved on it" She showed him a little dragon craved on the pendent, his smile growing more looking at her bright smile. he touched her head lightly and said "I know I bought that after all"
"If you give me that early, I able to wear it at the ball," said Mira looking at the pendant excitedly, "help me to wear it," she said to him.
"Of course," he said with a smile and took the pendant from her hand as she turned around, and he put the pendant in her neck locking it while she was holding her hair out of his way "Perfect," he said happily she turned around again facing him.
"Your name means dragon," Mira said to him.
"Yeah I know, but I bought that because your Patronus is a dragon" Draco explained to her.
"Your Patronus is also a dragon, I'm right" Mira reminds him, "yeah, it is" he replied to her with a smirk "My mother doesn't like me buying a present for you but still I bought it so don't lose it until I gave you something to hold on" he pointed out proudly.
"Okay," she replied to him, "your mother is not fond of me," she said starting at their hands and how softly he was holding her hand like it was natural to him. "my mother is usually not like that but when I mentioned you in front of her she kind odd,  I don't think it's hate but I can't say she like you either".
"huh!" she sighed and he noticed her expression fell a little,  he chuckled at her reaction and said, "Don't think too much your brain going to crash, and I bet your dad also not going to like me at all".
"I can't guess honestly, my dad is...hmm!  how can I explain..."
"hey hey,  I told you don't think too much".

....

Kevin dropped the cigarette on the ground looking at the night sky, cold wind touched his skin he adjust his coat closer to his body and started to walk inside the warehouse and asked: "did he open his mouth?" He looked at the bloody mess on the floor and just walked near avoiding the blooded area, saw Steve's hands covered in blood one knee down he looked at Kevin and smile a little "Of course, he did" Steve got up standing straight walking toward him "Don't worry, it is not a big deal, he is just a wizard and there are two more wizards in their gang" Steve explained to him "One of them helped the rest escape, and this man didn't escape because your man shot him before he did" Kevin passed him a handkerchief and asked "any ulterior motive" Steve took the handkerchief and began to clean blood from his hand and told him "They don't have any ulterior motive, but we can't spare this gang, can we?" Kevin smiled shaking his head and said "Of course, we can't"