Chapter 9 The Train

She packed everything she need and also the stuff that Dumbledore brought for her, he brought everything but the wand was missing 'Did he forget?" She thought and decided to ask him at school was not she had any other options.
They arrived at the station and now staring at the barrier between platforms nine and ten. crow was flying near them and mumbled "Straight at the barrier, and don't dare to stop" Kevin glared at Crow but Crow didn't even look back at them and straight flew into the wall, Kevin looked at Mira and said tightly grabbing trolley handle " let's go baby" they hurriedly walked straight into the wall and on the other side they saw a magnificent station at Platform 9¾ with a red train, the platform was packed with people. Smoke from the engine drifted over their heads, Kevin looked around amazed by everything but his amazement didn't stay long, the crow sat on his shoulder Kevin's whole attention went to the crow he asked: "what now?"
"Do you forget you are a working man?" Crow said in a low tone, Kevin totally ignored the crow and pushed her trolley off down the platform smiling at Mira, they saw The first few carriages that looked already packed with students, some hanging out of the window to talk to their families, suddenly crow peaked on his ear his head turned in speed to look at the crow "what the hell you want?" He whispered to Crow, Mira looked at him with a worried expression, at the same moment his cell phone vibrate in his pocket he took out the cell phone from his long coat pocket and saw who calling him, "it's Kim" he said then looked at Mira "I'm sorry baby but I have to leave" he patted her head loving then leaned down to kiss her forehead "see you" he said then turned around the crow again fly down on his shoulder and he asked, "Okay show me the way".
She held her trolley and took two steps back and again she bumped into someone's chest she closed her eyes cursing herself "You have eyes or buttons?" She opened her eyes and turned around and her eye met with the black cloth she slowly looked up and saw a pale face, grey eyes staring down at her "Sorry my fault and also thank you for that day" she said while bowing the little then stand straight facing him, "so you still remember" he said while taking a step close to her, Mira looked at him confused when he did that but suddenly she saw a pale hand on his shoulder and heard an elegant voice with coldness "she is your friend Draco" mira looked up at the tall, slim, very pale, nice looking woman with long blonde hair, and blue eyes staring at her with intense gaze with little suprised expression when Mira looked at her but she covered that very fast with a straight face. 'so he is really Draco and that lady is her mother' Mira thought looking at son and mother pair "No, mother" Draco replied to her, but her mother whole attention was on her that he ignored Draco reply and asked Mira "where are your parents?".
"Ahh!" Mira looked confused and glanced at Draco who was staring at her mother, she also looked back at his mother and said "My father had some important work so he has just left", "And your mother?" She asked grabbing her upper arms, her expression was serious Draco looked at Mira and thought 'Why is my mother taking interest in that girl's family is she know her?', "Oh! She is... My mother has died a long time ago." She replied playing with her hair, "soo sorry dear, so what's your name?" Mrs. Malfoy asked her, "Mira Vain" Mira replied, and again Mrs. Malfoy's expression changed like she trying to solve something "I am Narcissa Malfoy, Draco's mother," she introduced herself, Mira heard someone shout her name from distance she looked that direction of her name came and saw Harry arrived with the others. she again looking at Draco mother and said, "it's really nice to meet you mam but sorry I have to go now".
"Good luck with school, Mira," Mrs. Malfoy said staring at her face, "thank you, mam," Mira said to her then grabbed her trolley and pushed toward others and also saw Cedric walking toward her. He helped her with the trolley they met with other "Do you know Malfoy?" Hermione asked her, "No, I just bumped into them" Mira replied to them.

On the train, She is seated in the same compartment with Cedric and his friends. and hearing them continuously talking rubbish she looked out from the window and tried to enjoy the beautiful view but it was hard too because of them, their laugh and shouting at each other made her uneasy she never stay with many people, so she get and told them that she needs to use washroom then she left the compartment and Cedric followed and asked her "You don't like my friends?", Still walking "It's not like that. I just...just never met so many people. And I don't even know what you guys were talking about." She replied to him honestly, "We are just four including me" he said with a chuckle "You can't call us many", she caught the sight of a pretty girl with long, shiny dark hair, a freckled nose, she run toward her Cedric looked at Mira confused "hey, he wants to talk to you" she said to the girl she looked at Cedric, Cedric just walked to them and got confused but smiled at other girl Mira winked at him walking away from them, She walked on the train. She saw two guys and heard the familiar voice and the next second she heard saw the owner of the voice, Draco came out from the compartment and looked at her, his two friends also did the same he took one step toward her and asked her "are you following me?"
"No, no, I am not following you. I was just passing by here," she told him. The compartment door opened and Harry peaked outside the door "Mira" he called her name four of them looked at Harry "Come Mira" Harry invited her, she looked at Draco who just rolled his eyes, she walked past him and enter the compartment Harry closed the door behind her Hermione, Ron looked at her surprised
"Mira, You are in Hogwarts too I never saw you in school," Hermione asked and felt embarrassed but she wanted to ask very badly since she saw her on the platform "I'm...just curious" Mira smiled and replied "I'm new" at that moment door slide opened and reviled Cedric "Mira" he called her name, other three stared at him "you are evil, You left me with Cho I didn't even know what to say to her," he said Ron tried holding his laughter Harry just stared at the pair and Hermione was in her own thought and Mira just smiled thinking 'so that girl is Cho Chang'.