Chapter 21

Mira was just about to enter the great hall but Professor Snape stopped her "Mira you have to come down onto the grounds so, she nodded at him "Are you ready?" He asked her with concern.
"Yeah, I am." she glanced in the great hall last time then took a deep breath "Let's go," she said with a smile Professor Snape looked at her and nodded.
They just took one step she heard Draco call her name she turn and looked at him as he stood in front of her looking her head to toe "All the best, take care of yourself".
"Well so, just relax and don't pray for anyone's death," she said and touch his shoulder "I will be okay"
"Can I pray for Potter's death?" he said with a smile. "if Harry dead Professor Snape going to send you to Azkaban, he hears everything" she told him with a giggle. Draco glanced at the professor who just ignored Draco's presence then again looked at her "I'll cheer for you", she smiled "Yeah do it harder".
Professor Snape and Mira left the great hall. Mira looked at his face As he walked her down the stone steps "Don't worry I know the first task is the dragon".
Professor Snape looked at her face "So you know, Is Dumbledore told you?" He noticed her expression as he asked her a question she looked troubled to answer him so he changed his question "Do you have any plan ready?"
Mira felt embarrassed hearing his question she do know the task from the beginning but still, she didn't find anything useful and then she just give up' she bite her lips and replied "I don't sir" She remembered the time Draco tried to train her but she barely able to do any spell properly 'huh what a drag!' she mumbled in her thought.
"So you know the task but still you didn't plan anything, are you dumb or what?" he asked in his usual cold tone. Mira smiled and held his hand slowly making sure he didn't feel disguised by her action and felt relieved when he let her hold his hand "Don't worry, I know what to do, just I'm not confident it's going to work or not" when she said those word to him her mind went to the moments she was practicing 'what I'm gonna do now, after all, after that accident I'm actually scared about spells and magic eventually Draco help me forced me to do practicing the same spells again and again but still I am a idiot' she glanced at professor Snape 'ha! I don't even know what's wrong with me, why I am not able to control most of the time, even if the spell was easy' She took Deep breaths to calm herself down.
He was leading her toward the place where the dragons were, around the edge of the forest, but when they approached the clump of trees behind which the enclosure would be visible, she saw that a tent had been erected, its entrance facing them, and on the entrance, professor Sprout and Cedric standing talking with each other. Cedric glance at her and wave his hand at her she waved back and then look at Professor Snape,
"You can go, and get ready for your task," Snape said to her.
"Don't worry about me" she assured him, he left without any word, Madam Sprout also left after him.
"So...you ready?" Cedric asked her with a little smile, "what about you hero?" she asked him back with a smirk.
Harry came after a few minutes Mr. Bagman looked at him.
"Harry! Good- o!" said Bagman happily, looking around at him."Come in, come in, make yourself at home!"
"Well, now we're all here - time to fill you in!" said Bagman brightly. "When the audience has assembled, I'm going to be offering each of you this bag" - he held up a small sack of purple silk and shook it at them -"from which you will each select a small model of the thing you are about to face! There are different - er - varieties, you see. And I have to tell you something else too...ah, yes...your task is to collect the golden egg!"
She nod to show she understood she look at Harry who looked at everyone's faces when he looked at her, she smiled at him, and he smiled back nervously for a few seconds then looked down. Bagman was opening the neck of the purple silk sack. "Ladies first," he said, offering it to her first she put her hand into the bag and pulled out a Hebridean Black Dragon.
After her everyone else put their hand into the bag and pulled a dragon.
"Well, there you are!" said Bagman. "You have each pulled out the dragon you will face, and the numbers refer to the order in which you are to take on the dragons, do you see? Now, I'm going to have to leave you for a moment, because I'm commentating. Mr. Diggory, you're first, just go out into the enclosure when you hear a whistle, all right? Now...Harry and Mira...could I have a quick word? Outside?"
"Okay, fine," said Mira with a smile. "Er...yes," said Harry blankly, and he got up and went out of the tent with Bagman, who walked him a short distance away, into the trees, and then turned to him with a fatherly expression on his face. "Feeling all right, you both? Anything I can get you?", "What?" said Harry. "I - no, nothing." "Yeah, nothing," said Mira. "Got a plan?" said Bagman then his focus went to Harry "You know I can be helpful if you want", lowering his voice conspiratorially. "Because I don't mind sharing a few pointers if you'd like them, you know. he said a few words but Harry said he is fine, and Mira just smile at them.
A whistle had blown somewhere. "Good lord, I've got to run!" said Bagman in alarm, and he hurried off. Mira and Harry shared a look. then they walked back to the tent and saw Cedric emerging from it, greener than ever. Mira shouted in a loud voice "All the best Cedric and don't die" Cedric glanced at her and smiled and mouthed "Thank you, I'll do my best".
The third time, the whistle." And here comes Mr. Krum!" cried Bagman, and Krum slouched out, leaving Harry and Mira quite alone. Mira looked at him with a smile and asked "Nervous?"
"Yeah a little bit," Harry said.
"Very daring!" Bagman was yelling, and they heard the Chinese fireball emit a horrible, roaring shriek, while the crowd drew its collective breath. "That's some nerve he's showing - and - yes, he's got the egg!"
Harry looked very nervous. even she saw in his face "Your trick going to work well so, don't worry" she assured him still smiling.
"You are not nervous?" Harry said, "Have any plans?"
"Yeah I have, not been amazing like yours, but still I think it's going to work," she said looking a little unsure. they heard the fourth whistle. Mr. Bagman cried "Here comes Mr. Potter" Harry last time glanced at her then slouched out. Mira sitting in the tent heard everybody scream and heard the crowd erupt into applause once more...when Harry get on his Brom. after half or 20 minutes later Mr. Bagman cried "Here he got the egg" Mira smiled to herself and then stood ready to go. whistle echo in her ears.
She saw everything in front of her as though it was a very highly colored dream. There were hundreds and hundreds of faces staring down at her from stands that had been magicked there since she'd last stood on this spot. then she look to her front side there stood Hebridean Black Dragon. near that she spotted a golden-shelled egg she smiled at the sight of and black-looking dragon and its wing all beautifully dangerous-looking. the dragon roared very loudly at the sky. The crowd was making a great deal of noise, but whether friendly or not, she didn't care at this moment.
She raised her wand High "Expecto Patronum" she shouted.
Suddenly blue light emerged from the tip of her wand everything went silent around her. Also, the audience went silent looking at her. the dragon looks at her and roars while flying at her. but before it come near to her a big blue dragon Patronus formed a dragon district by that patron because it's huge no one ever saw anything like that, in this whole scenario she easily walked to the egg and get it easily but no one looked at her she looked at her blue dragon on the sky and that black dragon who just flying around her patrons but slowly start to disappear so she walked near to the exit gate with egg in her hand. after a few seconds, her patron disappeared completely. then Mr. Bagman looked at her and announced.
"And here our last competitor got the egg just in a few minutes, what a nice use of Patronus". Over at the entrance to the enclosure, Professor McGonagall, and Professor Moody.
"Your wish come true Ms Vain" Professor Moody said,
"Are you alright?" Professor McGonagall asked her with a smile, she smiled back at her and said "I didn't fight with the dragon". she look at Mira's head to toe and said "Still, You'll need to see Madam Pomfrey".
She walked out of the enclosure and saw Madam Pomfrey standing at the mouth of a second tent, looking worried. she pulled her inside and asked "Were you injured, show me"
"I am not injured," said Mira politely, " are you sure? you just fight with a dragon, everyone was injured," Madam Pomfrey said "and you come earlier than the others"
"I didn't fight with the dragon, I just pulled a trick on the dragon" Mira replied. suddenly, two people had come darting inside - Hermione, followed closely by Ron. They saw her quietly like they didn't want to see her. then Harry also came there. they look at him.
"You want to meet Diggory," Madam Pomfrey asked her. Mira glanced at them and then said with a smile "Yeah, I want", she took her to the next curtain other side of the curtain, and she saw Cedric sitting on the chair. he look at her and stood up and came closer to her and asked "Are you alright?"
She completely ignored his question when she saw her face "What happen to your face?" She cried looking at his face "It's from burning", he smiled a little at her and said "Yeah, but it's not hurting, what about you?". "I did great I think, and also didn't get hurt," she told him staring at the yellow paste on his face with a pout looking upset "Be more careful next time," she told him, he smiled holding her hand "It's not like I'm gonna fight with dragon again," he told her that Mira knew better what he has to face.

...

"She is good," Snape said to Dumbledore when they were standing at the stadium "but these types of tricks not going to help her for surviving too long".
"Are you worried about her?" Dumbledore asked with a chuckle eyeing Snape's face which looked still cold as ice "It's nothing like that" Snape replied "I'm just wondering about the traitor" he glanced at Dumbledore "What they are getting by putting Mira in all this?". "You find it weird?" Dumbledore asked.
"Yes"
"Mira hum!, she is close with Malfoy these days, do you think it is good?"
"They almost attend all classes together next to each other, so it's the common thing"
"I understand but I'm afraid if this friendship course trouble for her in the future"
"They are just children"
"You are Draco's godfather, I'm right?"
"Yes, I am," Snape said looking at him "I'm also surprised when Narcissa did that, me as her son's godfather it seems funny, but I understand, lots of things happened back then"
"Past..." Dumbledore chuckled "Past always gets into our skin making us look pathetic in our own eyes".