Chapter 54

I don't want to stay there," Mira said fastly "you know what I say that night, you heard me"

"About Nagini," said dumbledore to her "I also wanted to ask you but you know, I got busy with work" Mira didn't look at him she was again looking at her hands playing with fingers," Mira, Mira " Mira looked up at him "tell me if you know anything that will help us"

"I...I...I am...." Mira was not sure what to say she was thinking hard,

"Let's go somewhere safe, where we can talk," said Dumbledore, "didn't I say just one minute ago...that I don't want to go," Mira said stubbornly.

"Don't act like a child" Dumbledore said, "I am a child," Mira protested, Dumbledore ignored her word and said "we are going to use Portkey for that" he showed her a blackened kettle "come on Mira", "Now you become deaf, Great!" with one hand Mira grabbed her trunk and second she touched the blackened kettle, she felt a powerful jerk behind her navel, the floor vanished from beneath her feet, her one hand was glued to the kettle and another one with to the trunk; she was sped forward in a swirl of colors and a rush of wind, the kettle pulling them onward and then -

Her feet hit the ground, causing her to drop the black kettle she had been holding.
Mira's hand immediately went to her chest, her heart pounding rapidly against her ribcage. She leaned against the wall for support, trying to find her breath and calm her racing thoughts. Dumbledore, who had been standing nearby, leaned over to look at her with concern.

"Are you okay?" he asked, his voice laced with worry.

Mira didn't answer him, her other hand reaching into her jacket pocket. She took out a small medicine bottle and opened it with trembling fingers. She quickly took one pill and closed her eyes, waiting for the effects to kick in.

After what felt like an eternity, Mira opened her eyes and looked at Dumbledore. "I'm good now," she said, her voice shaky but determined.

Dumbledore stood up straight and looked at her with raised eyebrows. "You forgot to take your medicine," he said, a hint of scolding in his tone.

Mira sighed and straightened up, feeling slightly annoyed. "Yes, I know,' she said, running a hand through her hair. "It doesn't happen often" she looked on the other side, Sirius, Fred, and Tonka were looking at her standing at the door. Tonka's face showed a worried expression but the other two had a different expression on their faces,

"What is happening here?" Mrs. Weasley's voice boomed from the nearby kitchen. She too had paused at the door, her expression one of surprise when she saw Dumbledore. "Oh, Dumbledore... And Vain, I didn't know you were coming too," she said, addressing Mira.

"Hey:" said Mira hesitantly, She heard footsteps coming down the stairs and looked up to see Ginny, Hermione, Ron, and Harry standing on the stairs, looking down at her. Mira was suddenly aware of all the eyes on her, and she felt her anxiety rising again.

"I think we should really talk," said Mira, turning to Dumbledore, "I agree." Dumbledore said. Everyone looked at them strangely, but Sirius said in a calm voice, "Yes, of course."

When Mira was going to the library in front of Dumbledore, As they made their way to the library, Mira couldn't bring herself to look at anyone else. She could feel their curious gazes and it was making her feel more anxious. Once they were inside the library, Dumbledore closed the door behind them, and Mira turned to him with an angry look.

"I told you, I don't want to come here," she said, her voice laced with frustration. "Why don't you understand?"

"Relax, it's all for your own safety," Dumbledore told him "You know, you almost ruined his plan, and as far as I know him, he doesn't forgive people"

"You seem to know him very well," said Mira, looking around the library.

"Yes, I was his teacher," said Dumbledore, looking at Mira. "He wasn't that bad then," Dumbledore continued, "a promising student who was curious to know everything. I probably should have paid more attention to him."

Mira looked at Dumbledore and sighed as she said, "You can't pay attention to every student, even if you pay attention to him or not, it doesn't matter now,"

"Who knows?" said Dumbledore, looking at Mira, "but we didn't come to talk about it."

"O! Yes... I'll tell you in advance, I don't know much about Nagini, I heard somewhere that Voldemort has Nagini, so... I just guessed and nothing else." Meera said with a small smile.

"Looks like your guess was just a little too much," asked Dumbledore looking at him suspiciously. "Anything else you want to guess?"

"Harry is connected to Voldemort" Mira blurted out

"I know this too, I want to know how he was seeing everything through the eyes of Nagini."

"Hmm... I was thinking about that too," said Mira, pretending to be thinking. "Maybe Voldemort has done some dark magic on Nagini or Nagini is also connected to him like Harry",

"I also think the same," said Dumbledore and took a chair to sit "but how and why did he do that?", Mira got silent thinking hard to tell him or not the truth, "I can't guess anything about that question," said Mira "why this house have a library?"

"Nice try but not going to work on me," Dumbledore said with a smile "Now tell me something useful", Mira looked at his face again "what do you want to know from me?"

"Reality Maybe," said Dumbledore, they both were staring at each other with a strong gaze like time stopped everything for a moment, Mira was the one who first broke the gaze turning her head to another side and saying "find the ring that Tom Riddle wear back in his days at Hogwarts"
"I see but from where?" He asked.
She shook her head that started to ache "you know his mother side family!" She said.
"Gaunt, yes I know".
"Maybe you can try to find the ring near Gaunt mansion" she told him.
"Ok, let's get out they probably waiting outside for us to come out," said Dumbledore standing from the chair and walking outside the door she followed him outside and saw everyone walking around there, she ignored everyone and still followed Dumbledore,

"Dumbledore... Dumbledore...." Mira called him, he turned and looked at her "please don't touch that with bare hands"

"Don't worry about that, have rest" that's the last sentence he said before disappearing, Mira sighed and turned and saw Mrs. Weasley standing with Fred behind her, "Vain are you all right now, Tonka told me about your-

"Mrs. Weasley, please call me Mira and I am fine now," Mira said politely with a smile,

"You want some breakfast I made sandwiches," Mrs. Weasley said to her, she gave Mira totally opposite treatment from the first time, and Mira felt weird about that change of behavior did something Dumbledore told her thought Mira

"Of course Mom she definitely wants sandwiches," Fred said to her mom looking at Mira.