1 Kick the scumbag into the pool

It was early spring, the weather was still chilly, Shi Nian was standing by a big pond in a wet single coat, looking at the person in front of him with a blank expression.

“Shi Nian, we’re over, don’t come near me again!”

Shi Nian asked himself who do you think you are.

He was originally a little phoenix in the demon world, the group pet of the entire demon clan. As a result, when he was young and did not know any better, he was tricked out of the enchantment by a demon cultivator to renew his life, thus consuming his heart and blood.

Just as he was about to die, he was lucky enough to meet a man called Bai Xiaoya who was carrying a secret treasure to a dungeon. He relied on this to slowly maintain his life and heal. It took him a whole decade to finally restore his heart and replenish his blood back.

But in the end, it was not like the old days, and he was unable to take on human form.

The reason why he was here today in this world, was that this body was very important to the timeline, but it was lost due to an accident.

He met with a heavenly Dao and the two sides hit off immediately as one needed someone to take this body over, while he happened to lack a human body.

After a three-way exchange between him, the Heaven’s Dao and Bai Xiaoya, he was thrown to this era after his consent.

The original owner to this body was also called Shi Nian, but his surname was Shi, unlike him, who had forgotten his name as a child, and Shi Nian was just a homonym of his ten years of struggle for survival in the dungeons and also the ten years he used to get his life back.

But the original Shi Nian’s luck was no better than his, Shi Nian thought after receiving the memories of the original owner.

There was a big living scumbag standing right in front of him.

The scumbag, Ji Yiqing, had a white moonlight in his heart, but because of his status, he was unattainable, so he found the original owner, who looked similar, as a substitute.

When he initially chased after the person, he kept sending flowers and had a very good attitude. It is also because of this that the original owner believed that the other party, an A-grade sentinel and a popular figure inside the school, really liked him and thus agreed to be together.

But a scumbag is worthy of being a scumbag. After attracting the original owner, he became less attentive, and later became more and more perfunctory. Until recently, Ji Yiqing advanced for a second time, and his spiritual power changed from A to a rare S grade.

In an instant, he his popularity exploded. And the white moonlight was certainly willing to look back at him.

So, today he asked the original owner to break up. Because the original owner was too shocked for a moment to speak, it made Ji Yiqing’s friends unhappy and they pushed him into the pool, leading to his accidental death

At this moment, the body was wet, and simply uncomfortable.

However, the people around Ji Yiqing saw that he was not moving, and immediately began to output:

“You’ve been warned, don’t even stalk him. You look at the gap between the two of you, do you deserve him?”

“It’s just that you look a little like Bai Zihan, otherwise with your qualifications, you wouldn’t even be qualified to be a substitute.”

This group were all Ji Yiqing’s friends, in summary,  a group of incompetent goods.

In the past, they had mocked the original owner, but the scumbag had always said that they were not bad people and advised the original owner not to bother with his friends, so the original owner put up with it though he couldn’t understand why if Ji Yiqing really cared about him, he woulld allow his friends to badmouth him repeatedly?