45 I will put you in a cage, okay?

At that time, Shi Nian didn't know that his wine-spilling action had such a benefit. He would not have to deal with a certain fool's pursuit.

But now that he had come and made such a fuss, he simply couldn't leave. So, he stayed there for a while.

Although he had no identity, in the end, he has been in the limelight recently. Adjutant Xue followed behind without saying anything, and he even extracted Qianbai flowers with 100% purity. A talented pharmacist, a pharmacist with a big backer.

Therefore, everyone didn't dare to step out of line, and a few people even whispered: "Why do I feel that when Bai Bingyan was here just now, he didn't have this much aura?"

Somehow, whenever they saw Shi Nian, they felt some respect from the bottom of their hearts. These people did not know that this was because their quantum beast was also a bird, and the phoenix was the king of all birds. So, of course, they would have a slightly different feeling when they saw Shi Nian.

The group of students behind him each went to their parents' side and engaged in socializing.

The parents of one of the students couldn't help but ask, "You came here together?"

"Yes!" That student said, "I didn't expect it at all when I came. I didn't see anything wrong with him. I thought he was like me, coming to socialise."

Who knew he was there to throw people out?

Parents and elders are always older and wiser.

The classmate's mother said, "He's a smart and decisive boy. When he came here, Bai's plan was ruined."

There were a few who could see through Bai Bingyan. But what everyone wanted was not the truth, but the attitude.

Seeing this, they knew that Shi Nian didn't plan to have anything to do with the Bai family again. Instead, they were muttering one by one in their hearts, curious about what Shi Nian had said in a low voice just now. Bai Bingyan and his wife were treated so badly, but they didn't even say anything.

Looking back at Shi Nian, people thought that he might not want to mention those two people. As he directly used the term "ungrateful son" to refer to him. He was so open about it that people who didn't know would think he was really Bai Bingyan's father.

"That's guts." Lu Chengze did not hold back a whisper: "Even if the relationship is not good, directly calling his own father as his son...."

If this was his Phoenix father, Shi Nian would definitely not do this, but Bai Bingyan was nothing to him.

The movement in the ball was so big that, naturally, it reached the ears of the protagonist of the banquet.

When Mrs. Lu heard it, she became angry on the spot, "Why did you let those two people in? You should have driven them out. Now see what you did. "

She has been spoiled since childhood, and rarely cares about keeping face. When love and hate are so clear, why would she pretend?

When she liked Shi Nian, she gave him 10 million on the spot. When she heard that the Bai family, whom she detested, had come in and made a mess, she blamed the family for not kicking them out earlier.

Her eldest brother could only rub his brows and think, "This is his sister, he is used to it."

Old Marshal Lu then pulled his wife over to sit down, "What are you excited about? Haven't they been driven out now? "

"It's good that it is so." Mrs. Lu said, "I like this child. He really is just like me. He doesn't go about pretending. "

Lu Bo Ting sat there and was asking why Xue Chi didn't report this to him. But when his mother said this, he turned his head ninety degrees.