103

These things Yan Nuo did were not concealed at all, so everything that should have been known would soon be known.

Assemblyman Wu sighed and shook his head, thinking it was a good move, but it turned out to be a fool again.

I don't know how effective it will be.

But it doesn't matter, he doesn't need to pay anything anyway, it's good to find some unhappiness for Lu Baiting and Shi Nian.

Sitting on the aircraft, Yue Xingran couldn't help but smile even colder while watching this scene.

Lu Baiting is such a cautious person. He didn't know that Bai Zihan was unwilling to cooperate with him even though he was not even the blood force of the Yue family.

Not to mention that he doesn't like this woman surnamed Yan at all, it's the type he likes, and it's impossible for the two of them to take such a stupid move.

"That's it? Do you want to compare with the times?"

While sneering, Yue Xingran saw that the light's brain was ringing, and the opposite was Bai Zihan who had just thought of it.

"Uncle, do you know Yan Nuo?"

Yue Xingran's smile became even colder. Look, there is still a fantasy and unrealistic thing here.

Comparatively speaking, when this incident happened like this, one of the real protagonists, Shi Nian seemed to be one of the least troubled people.

Even Lu Baiting has to face the people he hates and get close to him.

When he went to school the next day, Principal Wu was still waiting at the door, as if he was going to talk to him and enlighten him.

As a result, it was seen that the one who got off the aircraft was still a flower rooster, and his mental state was excellent, and he was arrogantly nibbling on melon seeds while walking.

A lot of nibbling.

The old man is not that powerful, and he doesn't know how the tongue grows.

Principal Wu saw his heart arouse, "The school does not allow melon seeds to eat..."

"There is no school rule, Principal." Shi Nian stopped and looked over. "And look, the robot is very responsive. I just finished eating the melon seed skin here, and he immediately cleaned it there."

Principal Wu: "..."

Don't worry about this shit.

Will he be in a bad mood? Bah, it's good that he doesn't let others feel bad.

"The Six-School Big Competition is about to start, and your strength has taken a leave of absence to train. And after training, I heard that you are also leisurely, so don't embarrass me in the big competition..."

Shi Nian waved his hand as he walked: "Don't worry, Principal, I am definitely the best performer among all the pharmacy wizards."

Principal Wu: "..."

It goes without saying that other guides don't have the ability to fly people with one hand.

The Six-School Competition is on Friday this week, and it will start from that day.

Of course the Yan family members of the Federation did not leave at this time. Yan Nuo tried to talk to Lu Baiting several times, and even asked her father for help.

Of course, Lu Baiting just said, if there is business, we talk about business, and if we don't have business, we have no personal friendship.

The relationship between the two countries is a matter of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It is enough for Congressman Wu to intervene. The Lu family never interferes in the affairs of other departments.