116

On Yue Xingran's side, the battle was not difficult. The number of people on the side had a huge advantage. This advantage made him suspect that it would be fine to put a dog in command.

What's more, there are other people in the Lu family, and he is not that important.

So he said, "Turn the screen around."

So Nian turned the camera and let Yue Xingran meet the Wu family face to face through high-tech video equipment.

"I've found it for you. If there is any accusation, hurry up, he will listen."

Assemblyman Wu immediately stabbed Bai Zihan again without saying a word.

Bai Zihan: "Ah! Grandpa, you..."

Yue Xingran didn't even change his face, he smiled and said, "Sure enough, even my own grandson can do it."

His words immediately made Mr. Wu understand something.

But not all the people behind him are so keen, and some shouted: "Kill Bai Zihan, let him surpass the family."

"Yes, kill him."

Bai Zihan's complexion, which had turned pale due to blood loss, turned even paler. He never imagined that his grandfather's family, who was gentle and amiable to him, would be like this.

He was so frightened that he burst into tears, "Uncle, uncle, save me. You save me, my father is just a child like me."

"No." Yue Xingran smiled and said, "You are wrong, Bai Bingyan is not only your child."

Bai Zihan was so shocked that his tears stopped, "What, what?"

"You actually know?" Wu Chaoyi said, "How come."

"What's so strange about this? If there are too many people who know the secret, the possibility of leaking it should be considered." Yue Xingran sat there, the smile on the corner of his mouth getting bigger and bigger.

"At that time, oh, maybe a few years ago, I didn't know it at that time. Once I secretly went to see Bai Zihan and found... I found that Bai Bingyan was very good to him, it was really good."

Congressman Wu said: "Just because of this? He is the grandson of my Wu family. Wouldn't the Bai family dare to treat him badly?"

"No, if Congressman Bai did this, I wouldn't doubt it. After all, a fox, for the sake of profit, it is possible for the enemy to pretend to have seen a good man of the tenth generation. But Bai Bingyan can't do it. Everyone knows who he is. There is such a city..."

And there's a difference between pretending and coming from the heart.

So at that time, he had some doubts, and many things, once suspected, could not withstand investigation at all.

Even if the Wu family spends time and effort on genetic testing, what can happen, in this world, the fake can never become the real.

Wu Chaoyi gritted his teeth, "It's the Bai family again, this Bai Bingyan, it's more than a failure."

"That's true." Yue Xingran said: "The brain is like a bag. With a few words, the real life of Bai Zihan was discovered by Shi Nian."

Congressman Wu finally understood why the Lu family and the Yue family had been close to each other for so many years, but recently they suddenly became close.

But it turned out that they all knew the secret.

Wu Chaoyi finally couldn't hold back the calmness on his face, "The year, it's this year again, why is it him again."