69 Marshal Lu in girl's clothes

I have to say that when Nian made this out, there were obviously a lot fewer people who wanted to know the truth under his star blog.

A bunch of people are all rushing to the new product.

The questions also turned into: "When will this new product start to be sold, it won't be delayed for more than a month!" 』

Shi Nian quickly replied: "It depends on when those people who are looking for things for Adjutant Xue all day will be able to stop. Just because that fan fought with Lu Baiting for more than four hours yesterday, and now how many people are staring at them, trying to inquire about the news... It's strange, everyone said they were guides, and they still wanted to find them, obviously all of their sons are so old, This is to open the second spring? 』

"What second spring, people don't believe that it is really a guide. 』

"Are you really a guide, do you know the inside story? 』

Shi Nian: "I know, it's the guide, that's the truth. Those who believe will believe it, and those who don't believe it will do whatever. Anyway, it's you who are tired of looking for people, and it's none of my business. 』

"It's not about me, it's very human. 』

"Indeed, Brother Shi thought, what does it have to do with him? It's not him who is looking for someone, and it's not him who is getting involved. At most, he is just watching the fun and eating melons. 』

"Laughing to death, I don't know what those people thought after seeing this answer. 』

No matter how you think, those who should believe, those who don't want to believe naturally don't believe at all. After all, Nian's image outside is not an innocent, cute, innocent, innocent little white rabbit. Even if he was, people would doubt whether it was Lu Baiting who guided him behind his back.

Of course, there are some people who pay attention to skin care lotions and eyelashes.

"As soon as these two things come out, Lu Baiting will make another big profit!"

"This year, it's really not easy, what makes money he studies, and another day he won't study space technology, which is the most profitable."

Many people murmured behind them, and said in passing, "I'm sorry that I didn't discover such talents in advance, and the Lu family took the lead."

"Don't vomit, it's the Bai family who should really regret it, tsk tsk, who would have thought of it. In order to form a complete alliance with the Wu family, they chose to marry. Now it's unclear whether the in-laws are reliable or not. Anyway, the grandson they left behind was Totally brilliant."

It goes without saying what Congressman Bai felt when he heard these words.

On the contrary, it is naturally Lu Baiting's reputation. After all, knowing and employing people is a very important ability of a marshal.

He once again proved himself in this regard, not to mention that those who graduated this season had already decided where to go as early as a year ago, and the junior military cadets who had not yet decided where to go would all want to go to the Lu Family Army.

After all, the soothing agent is enough, if you have a mental problem at that time, don't be afraid.

In addition, the more I look at it now, the more I feel that the economic strength is still sufficient. Will there be room for wages to rise at that time? Marshal Lu himself is the strongest in the universe, if you are fortunate enough to get advice...

Not to mention those who believed that the fan number of those years was actually a sentinel, and felt that they would have to work with such a powerful person in the future.