22 There is a rumour

On returning home, Bai Zihan thought about it and unblocked Ji Yiqing.

The latter was instantly very happy.

During this time Ji Yiqing had a very hard time, and two of his juniors left him, making him even more frustrated. This time Bai Zihan was actually willing to come back to him, so how could he not be happy.

He greeted Bai Zihan excitedly.

"Zi Xian, what happened to you a while ago, were you unhappy? Blame me, I provoked that bitch Shi Nian, I really didn't know he was rich and powerful at first, and pretended to be from the Edge Star."

Bai Zihan pursed his lips in disdain, but still implied, "He did come out of Edge Star."

He recently went on Starnet and coincidentally saw what his former classmate had said.

He sent the screenshot to Ji Yiqing, and remembered the clothes that Shi Nian changed every day on Starnet, the light brain on his wrist, and the flying machine he drove, and surprisingly, he even had a card at that shop today. Although it's not like he didn't have these things, but why should Shi Nian have them?

A waste of D-class mental power.

"You may not be aware that there is not any big family on the Main star with the last name Shi, nor is there any rich one." He was inspired by the rumors of him being a second generation earlier, and Bai Zihan continued, "And I always thought that if he was really rich, how is it possible to pretend for two years!"

He admitted that he knew that Shi Nian's money must have been given by Bai's father when he found out that his son was having too hard a time, but for others...

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't talk bad about the next person like that, it's just really confusing. How about, you just pretend I never said it!"

"Zihan, you're just too kind, someone like Shi Nian is not worthy to be compared to you except for his face, which is more like yours."

Ji Yiqing said, "Now it's even more so, I don't know who has adopted him, and he became so arrogant. There are still so many people on Starnet who like him, and I wonder if others will be disgusted to death if they know what he has done."

The more he thought about it, the more he thinks that's what happened.

The other side used to like him so much, how could they suddenly stop liking him, it's only possible that the golden master was watching him, so Shi Nian could only cut off contact.

It's no wonder that when he overheard them talk that day, Shi Nian said the partner he wanted to find in the future should be the strongest one. In this school, he had the highest spiritual power, so he was obviously talking about him.

The more he thought about it, the more he felt that this was the case, but he didn't dare to go out and talk about it.

He was afraid of Shi Nian's acid tongue. And someone raised this point in the first campus posting was made, but it was quickly refuted.

After thinking about it, Ji Yiqing found someone who had a lot of fans online and often posted new things. He told them about Shi Nian, and provided pictures of Shi Nian's previous life, where he was disheartened and dressed in cheap clothes.

"He's really not some rich kid, I'm his ex-boyfriend, who could know him as well as I do, who could pretend to look like that."

"And until now, no one has picked out his real parents, instead there is this person saying he has no father and his mother died long ago." Ji Yiqing posted a screenshot Bai Zihan sent him: "It's a former classmate of Shi Nian's at Edge Star, others don't believe him but I think he's right."