68 You wore princess clothes as a kid

At that time, he didn't know what he was doing was discovered. He was just making a storage bag, and he came out of the laboratory in a happy way, ready to hand it over to Lu Baiting and let him find someone to deliver it to Mr. Zhou.

Then I saw my boss with a dark face.

"What's the matter?" he asked, "did your mother also buy you a bunch of princess clothes?"

Lu Baiting: "She didn't wear it for me since I was five years old."

"What?" Shi Nian was shocked: "You still wear it?"

Lu Baiting: "..."

Marshal Lu accidentally exposed the dark history of childhood, which caused him to be looked at by the strange eyes of those years, and he wanted to flee in a panic.

But he still held on, with a straight face, "Speaking of business."

Shi Nian: "Oh."

"Here, storage bag, come back to you..."

"Not this." Lu Baiting said, "Let's talk about the blood you vomited after entering the mecha."

Years: "..."

Shi Nian was shocked, "How do you know, no, it's not unusual for you to know that I use a mecha. When I came back, I found that the old marshal had gone back, but... But how do you know that I vomited blood."

Is there no surveillance there?

"There is no monitoring." At a glance, he could see what Nian was thinking, and Lu Baiting said: "But the artificial intelligence of the S-class mecha is already very powerful. Even if you don't connect, they will have a record."

Years: "..."

artificial intelligence.

Shit, forgot about this.

Interstellar's artificial intelligence is very developed, and I have seen small intelligent robots of my classmates in those years. But after all, the robots around him are still a bit artificially retarded, and he even sang a song and electrocuted two people, so he didn't pay much attention to it.

It also ignores the artificial intelligence system on the mecha.

After all, when playing the game, the game will not simulate this... If the driver is in a coma in an accident, the mecha will choose the setting or the most favorable plan by itself.

But it does not exist in the game, because the damage to the body will not come true, and it is one thing to be unable to faint, but it is also true that the artificial intelligence system is not copied.

Plus... I would have understood everything when I came to see the mecha. If there is any artificial intelligence to testify, I know that it must have been done in the years, and there will be no one else.

So when I was in the mecha, I didn't bother to cover it up.

Therefore, he did not investigate carefully, and even forgot about artificial intelligence.

"He, he, he is an intelligent system, so many things, even remember how many mouthfuls of blood I vomited?"

Lu Baiting: "... Dare to be affectionate, is this still the fault of artificial intelligence?"

"Otherwise?" Shi Nian said.

Lu Baiting: "..."

Some people really don't know how to live or die in all aspects, but it's just annoying in one aspect, but they don't care about their body so much, they really don't know how to live or die.