65 Actually, I am a guide

The scene was quite quiet for a while. After all, the communication here hasn't been hung up yet, and Bai Bingyan's big face is still dazzling.

It was Lu Baiting who reacted first, and Marshal Lu calmly pulled out the photos from his early years and sent them to Shi Nian.

Shi Nian murmured, "It's not so good, it seems that I'm still blind."

Bai Bingyan: "..."

Bai Bingyan couldn't bear the grievance any longer, and hung up the communication directly.

Shi Nian just happened to be home at this time, and Lu Baiting hadn't come back. Seeing him home, he didn't have anything to say, so he hung up the communication.

Everything was business as usual on their side, except that they ate a large melon. And decided to find time to test whether Yue Xingran knew Bai Zihan's life experience, and then decide whether the two sides should cooperate.

On Bai Bingyan's side, he was so angry that he directly smashed his brain.

It was only after he smashed it that he realized that this light brain belonged to someone else. His account was forwarded by Shi Nian, so he could only contact Lu Baiting.

Over there, Congressman Bai has already called and called him over.

Bai Bingyan's stomach was full of fire, but he didn't do anything. Thinking of what his father said to him, he couldn't help but dare not lift his legs into the study at home.

At this moment, his eldest brother came over, "What's the matter? Dad called us to discuss matters. Did you do something wrong when you look like this?"

"Oh, the very powerful person in other people's games said that he had a grudge with the Bai family, but he was actually you..."

"Nonsense." Bai Bingyan said angrily: "You still think about whether you have wiped your **** out when you are outside!"

The confrontation between the two brothers immediately raised infinite courage. On the spot, Bai Bingyan took three or two steps upstairs and knocked on the door of the study.

His eldest brother followed closely, but when he entered the door, he shouted first, "Father."

Looking at the two of them, Congressman Bai sighed and asked Bai Bingyan, "Look at your expression, didn't it work?"

"No." Bai Bingyan remembered as he said, "I don't know what Wu Chaoyi from the Wu family said to him. He already knew what you meant and didn't answer at all. Instead, it was..."

Instead, he humiliated him.

Congressman Bai: "Is the recording still there? Let me listen to it."

"No, no." Bai Bingyan didn't dare to say that he had smashed other people's brains, so he could only ignore it and said, "But I still remember what I said."

Assemblyman Bai: "Then you can teach me every word of the dialogue. It must be as it is, and you are not allowed to interpret it privately."

Bai Bingyan: "Oh."

Fortunately, although he was a little stupid, his memory was barely good. This happened just now. It was not too complicated in a few words, and he repeated it on the spot.

As soon as Congressman Bai heard it, he knew what Wu Chaoyi said, but he must have figured it out early in the morning.

It was just that when they met Wu Chaoyi that day, they mentioned it when they were fighting for the peak.

Even Bai Bingyan's eldest brother laughed, "Little brother, why have you become more and more stupid in recent years, is it because the guide has lost his mental power? You can't see such a simple problem."