64 Yue Xingran's story

Come here, it's not too early, everyone is ready to go back after dinner.

Years are the same.

The last time I invited my classmates to eat at this restaurant, the taste was quite good.

Now that we know each other, let's go together.

All of them were rich people, so they casually ordered a large table and gathered around to eat and chat.

Mainly still talking about the previous things...

"It's really a thief. I've never blocked anyone even twice."

"If it's not great, can it knock us all down?"

"By the way, who is this? It's nothing at all, but the more you don't let him know, the more itchy..."

Sitting with Yan Huaxin at that time, he is struggling with the food on the table.

Not involved in this topic.

But Wang Haosheng suddenly looked over for some reason.

He had heard that person's voice last time, and he felt a little familiar in the morning, but he couldn't figure out who it was. But thinking about it now, the style has a bit of the appearance of the years.

And it happened that these two times, they were there all the time, and they came out very late.

"Shi Nian." He pretended to be casual: "Do you like playing these games so much, can you keep up with your physical strength?"

Yan Huaxin said: "Sure, we were not as weak as I was when we were young. If the school violated the school rules, the school would let him run laps, and other guides would run five laps for ten laps... The teacher said, he would only run ten laps."

Shi Nian was speechless, "That's because I didn't react the first time... Later, I repeatedly violated the school rules."

"Repeated offenders?" Lu Chengze said with a face, really, sure enough...

"What have you been doing?"

Shi Nian looked up at him, "I don't want to wear a school uniform, what's wrong?"

Lu Chengze: "..."

"No, it's nothing." It turned out to be because of this, I thought that I had done something unbelievable at school, such as giving the teacher or the principal a glass of ice water to wash my face or something.

"What are you thinking?" Shi Nian saw his thoughts at a glance, "Do I look like such an unreasonable person?"

Respecting the teacher, he felt that he still did a good job.

Lu Chengze: "..."

Wang Haosheng smiled and said, "No way. You poured Bai Bingyan and his wife a glass of wine, which was so impressive in his mind that he could think of anything."

Years: "..."

He looked at Lu Chengze with a look on his face, just knowing that your brain is not good, he didn't expect it to be so bad!

Everyone couldn't help laughing, "Chengze, you're soft, you can't do it!"

Lu Chengze immediately said: "Go, go, is that a question of softness? It's a question of whether or not to die."

Wang Haosheng couldn't help but feel a little regretful that the topic was pulled away like this, but it would be too deliberate to bring it up again.

At this moment, I heard Shi Nian take the initiative to say: "It's only ten laps. I can finish it in minutes, it doesn't matter. As long as I don't wear school uniforms, I can do another ten laps."