121

When they left Senator Yan's place, the latter was still saying: "Xiao Nuo, she is just impulsive, she has neither connections nor intelligence, she absolutely cannot design such a scene, she must be coaxed by that Bai Zihan. now..."

Shi Nianxin said that the Bai Zihan you said was not much smarter than your daughter.

The two are half a pound and eight taels, no one should laugh at anyone.

Xue Chi walked at the back, listening to him still inquiring about when he could leave and what happened to Yan Nuo, he couldn't help but say: "Miss Yan, you can live here with peace of mind, there are delicious food and drink, before we find out the matter. , I'm afraid I can't leave the empire."

Senator Yan immediately said: "I have nothing to do with this matter, my daughter was also instigated by your imperial people..."

"Yes or no, it depends on the evidence."

Adjutant Xue said solemnly: "I hope you are lucky and can find evidence that has nothing to do with this matter as soon as possible. Otherwise, in this situation, it is difficult for you to escape suspicion."

"Yan Ruo is not very smart, but Mr. Yan, you are smart enough, otherwise how could you be at the top of the federation, right?"

After they left, Senator Gan was very angry.

"Yan Ruo!"

He gritted his teeth, he never expected that a good plan would be ruined by his own daughter.

And it got people caught.

It's more than enough to fail...

When Nian and Lu Baiting left here, they immediately sent someone to check again at the playground.

The best thing about this plan is that the two sides keep in touch, and it is best that Senator Yan has contact with those five people. But it is obviously impossible for the other party to directly use up his brain, and it should have been dealt with by other methods, but he still has to find it.

On the way back, Xue Chi asked, "How much can you believe what Senator Yan said?"

Shi Nian: "Anyway, I only believe that the news may not have been inquired by him himself."

Otherwise, the other party may arrange more rigorously, so as not to take advantage of Yan Nuo who went out, but it will be broken by the other party.

"Who is that?" Adjutant Xue was puzzled.

Shi Nian and Lu Boting looked at each other and thought of a situation at the same time.

"Zerg."

This kind of method is very similar to the handwriting of the Zerg to kill people with a knife.

It's just that the Wu family and the Bai family borrowed it before, but now it has become the federal side.

The method is also simple, and the network is used again.

Previously, they used the Star Net to provoke the space stone thing, which led to the downfall of the Bai family. Now it's normal to do it again.

"Xue Chi, I suggest you visit the two Zerg and tell them about it." Shi Nian Youyou said, "By the way, give them a suggestion. Next time, let's sit down and discuss what to do next. Every time I do this, my own people dismantle their own platforms, making it seem like we are undercover."

Xue Chi: "..."

You are always going to **** off those two Zerg!

At this moment, news came from Zhou Xinxian, "Marshal, there is no problem with your brain, the news... It may be that the search company has been hacked, or there are people from them."