21 More refined than Bai Zhan

As Zheng Lao said yesterday, a Qianbai flower can refine quite a lot of juice. After all, the petals of Qianbai flowers are very large. A single petal can purify a potion tube, and each flower has layers upon layers of petals, that's why it is called  Qianbai to because of the  "thousands of petals.

The whole of the five Qianbai flowers were purified, and the box was so full that they must be over a hundred tubes. A rough calculation showed that this box would sell at about, one or two hundred million.

"The boss is really good." Shi Nian was very happy.

Lu Bo Ting finally understood why he was willing to give a discount, because the quantity was too large!

~

Today was probably Shi Nian's lucky day, he made a huge amount of money on one side, and someone came to him just after he finished playing the ancient game, saying that he wanted to invite him to an event held by the game company.

When he looked up the event on the forum, he found out that it was being held at the end of the week and it was quite big. Because the time was coming up, the forum was full of discussions about it.

There was even a post in there that was just saying things like wanting to see him go to it too. Quite a number of people were following the thread below, so the game company had come to invite him for that reason.

It's not only because Shi Nia was really hot lately, and mentioning him straight away brings traffic. He also looked really good in costume, it was not surprising that the game company was tempted.

The appearance fee was set at 500,000 coins, which wasn't low, but of course, to Shi Nian, nowadays he doesn't care about such small amounts of money at all.

He looked at the process, which was quite complicated and seemed to require him to perform a few tricks on stage. All of them were rather aesthetically pleasing to look at. Of course there were also a few dominating moves, but it seemed that the other side had found another stronger player to perform.

Shi Nian tsked and took a look at himself, what, they thought he couldn't hit the domineering feeling?

These people just have a built-in bias.

Thinking about the standard body types in the cultivation world, not many of them were big and thick, but there still had a lot of domineering feats.

He said, "I'm sorry, I have an appointment at the end of that week."

This was not entirely an excuse, he did have an appointment with Yan Huaxin that day.

Ever since crossed over to the Main Star, he had not moved around  or had a good time on the planet. The last time he had a date with Yan Huaxin, they just went shopping, so this time he was going to skip the shopping to just have fun.

He had heard that there were many mecha clubs on the Main star, where you could get in touch with real mechas. Of course they don't carry any dangerous weapons, but some weapons within the rules were allowed.

There were also flying machine clubs, which had races with dedicated tracks and you could go as fast as you wanted.

And there are many more fun things to try out.

However, he forgot that he had made an appointment with a guide, and the first stop that Yan Huaxin took him to was a beauty shop.

It was the best shop in the Main star and Young master Yan had a VVIP card. They were immediately invited to a private room, and the best beauty master came over to help with their treatment.

Shi Nian: "......"

Shi Nian took a backwards step, "No, I don't ......"

I will not put those messy things on my face even if I die.