26 Shi Nian for the win

Shi Nian, who was thought to be unable to beat anyone, was now having fun on the battlefield. He hadn't had such a good time since he came to this world. Although the clothes he was wearing weren't as comfortable as his usual thin ones, it wasn't a big deal to get used to. The place was also very realistic, with all kinds of obstacles and a few old buildings. The key is that it was very large, and people were scattered in many places, so it was easy to bump into each other. And whether they were really good or not, that was something you could tell once you got your hands on them.

Shi Nian soon discovered that among the people who came in to play this time, there were three of the casual players who were not bad, and then there were the two small teams. As for the others, they probably just came in for a taste of the game.

Of course, compared to him, they were all amateurs.

Naturally, this time, his body was a little better integrated with his phoenix essence than when he was running laps at gym class. He was able to run a thousand metres in 30 seconds with his body, and he was more comfortable with it now. And because his ears were so good, Shi Nian accidentally overheard that two teams seemed to be competing, and they were going around harvesting the heads of the teamless people to compare.

"Stupid." He thought. At a time like this, what's the point of hitting the scattered people? Of course, it's better to ambush the other party in advance while the other side is aiming at the scattered people!

"The brains are too dumb." Shi Nian finished giving the evaluation and picked a good place to hide straight away. "Since you guys won't use such a good idea, then I'll use it."

He was so strong that if he wanted to, he wouldn't need to hide as he could see the entire layout of the place and where the people were. To be honest, it was a bit of bullying to come and play this. Shi Nian yawned, waited for one of the nearby men to pass by, and fired one shot point blank.

It missed.

"Fuck."

Shi Nian quickly got up to dodge, and then changed positions. He forgot one important thing: it was the first time he had ever played with guns. He didn't even have theoretical knowledge.

He just had to pull up the information on the spot and read about marksmanship in detail. He hid himself in a corner where no one was coming for a while and practised for a while longer.

For this reason, he also attracted a man, which he solved by hand.

"Good thing I'm smart." He analysed the shots he had just fired thoroughly in his head, basically figuring out the speed of the bullet, where it would go, at what angle and how big the deviation would be. Only then did he hurry to pick a place to hide and try again. This time, the plan worked easily.

However, it was still a matter of calculation. Although there was no problem firing the gun, it was not very smooth. He thought, "I'll see if I can get a chance to practise later!

But now was obviously not the time, not to mention that time did not allow for it, nor did the bullets. All of them had a set ration of bullets, and although they were enough, they were definitely not enough for him to practise with his gun.

And at this moment, the two teams from First School and Second School were still unaware that there was an extra behind them and were grabbing heads at the moment.

"How's it going?" A leader-like man asked.

A student behind him said, "The other team has one more head than us, but there's one less person on their side, so it's still a ...... FUCK!"

This person had already been shot down by Shi Nian. Because of this, he could not continue talking and could only exit the game with a resigned face.