124

After this day, the two of them can be considered to have opened up.

The relationship is naturally a lot closer, but in the end I owe a confession, and I have not yet made a clear identity...

Speaking of this, people think of Bai Zihan Yan Nuo and Senator Yan.

If it weren't for them, he would have planned well that day.

These people are really,

I really don't pick the time to do things.

"How's the trial going?" Lu Baiting asked: "Have you found any clues at the amusement park?"

"There is indeed a destroyed communication device over there, and it has been sent to restore. But the damage is more serious, and it may not be successful." Xue Chi immediately said.

Those five people only used one piece of equipment, and they threw it into the pool of the amusement park without saying anything after it was destroyed.

Their people finally found and fished it out.

"Recover as much as possible. There may be evidence of their contact with Assemblyman Yan."

"Don't stop on the interrogation side, we must find out who instructed them."

Adjutant Xue nodded, thinking about black fans? There was no scolding Mr. Shi on the account, and these five people dared to pretend to be black fans.

His communication rang while he was talking, and it turned out that it was from Marshal Kang's side. Recently, the two sides are in contact with the space steel. It is a matter of what shape they want to make and how to fight the legion logo on it. Of course, the other party took the initiative to communicate, only because they want to increase the number.

"Oh, I said that they are all adjutants, don't you know, I can't control these." Xue Chi took the communication and walked out and said, "And what's the hurry, anyway, it will be the first supply when it is produced. Our own legion, and then you and the Yue family and the emperor's side, start with less, gradually there will be more, don't worry, don't you..."

"It has been given to you in advance. To be honest, the emperor's orders are all in line behind you. There is no way to do it any faster. After all, although this thing is produced by a machine, it is impossible to produce enough in one night, isn't it? "

Apart from the empire, even other countries contacted them to inquire about the export of space steel.

Fortunately, there is no need for Adjutant Xue to worry about this, and there is naturally a special person in this area to discuss this issue.

At this time, Shi Nian's investment in Xingwang also came to fruition. What he sent out was a space steel pendant with a koi pattern printed on it, to say that this person was lucky.

However, he didn't know yet that that person's luck was not only good this time.

The previous long-hair potion had also drawn her.

This time, I was very happy to get Space Steel, and I directly opened a live broadcast to show it to everyone.

She also used the potion for long hair and the potion for colorful hair from the previous years. Her long hair was fluttering, but she changed colors from time to time according to her mood.

Of course, what everyone pays more attention to is the space steel in his hand, and this man is doing magic tricks hanging in his hand. Of course, the methods are all fake. Other magicians rely on props, but he relies on space steel.

Look, this bag is empty. Take a breath and come out with a bag of potato chips.

Magic is nothing new and doesn't need to be dismantled. Everyone knows the principle, but because of the space steel, there are still a lot of people in the live broadcast room.