18 Who are you

After eating the ice cream, Shi Nian didn’t move for a while, and it was rare for him to sit there without even crossing his legs. He looked like a cute boy, very obedient and harmless.

But why did he have such an acidic tongue.

Lu Bo Ting rubbed his brow and finally gritted his teeth and said, “I don’t need to bother you with this, you should be concerned about your own financial situation first!”

Shi Nian looked puzzled, “Why, are you going bankrupt?”

Lu Bo Ting: “……”

Adjutant Xue coughed dryly and hurriedly said, “Mr. Shi, what our Marshal means is that you are too capable with your shopping.”

Although they weren’t at home, they shared the same robot, and sometimes when they paid a little attention, they could see that Shi Nian had bought another pile of things, and the robot had to make a dozen or twenty trips to carry them all in.

It was a good thing the villa was big enough, otherwise his stuff alone would have filled up an ordinary home.

Shi Nian said ‘oh’, “I haven’t swiped my credit card, and I still have some money at hand. What’s more, doesn’t your marshal give me three million a month?”

“By the way, has this month’s soothing potion been delivered yet, do you want me to help you look at it?”

Looking at his expression, one could tell that he was definitely not interested in the potions, but the money after.

This time it was Lu Bo Ting himself who replied, “It was sent directly to my private research institute, where it was found to have the same damaging ingredients as last time.”

The implication is that your services are not needed. There will be no money to be made this time.

It was a pity, but when he thought about it, the second month’s three million had already been paid, and he was not short of money.

“Forget it, call me later when you have the need.” The boss was so generous that he couldn’t wait to work for him again.

Lu Boting: “……”

Shi Nian then happily got up, “The food is ready, time to eat!”

Lu Boting: “……”

Xue Chi looked at his own marshal, see, you are the one who spoiled him.

The person who was spoiled to the point of lawlessness finished his meal, left his phoenix downstairs, and went up to first collect the last bit of yesterday’s medicine refining.

Then he went to the game room again. He had recently been introduced to a new ancient style martial arts game, which did not have mecha, but was also very enjoyable to play.

Each character in that game has a lot of skills, As long as you make a starting action, the game can take you through a complete complex martial arts actions.

It was very popular with some ancient style players, and it was chic to be a warrior in it.

He fell in love with it as soon as he came in, and although there are no mechs, there’s the straightforward combat he’s more used to!

The game also had a particularly nifty setting where the more standard your starting moves are, the more accurately the game will recognise them, the quicker you react, and naturally the more powerful they are. This was tailor-made for him, and after an hour of practice, he had learned all those basic moves.

He also got used to using his body to fly, jump, retreat, etc. and invented two new moves of his own.

The classmate who introduced him to the game was stunned at the time, “Really, if I didn’t know you, I would have thought you were a dance student, and you learned all those climactic moves so fast ……”