73 Start slapping faces

The Star Online was arguing vigorously for a whole day, and the Bai family also pretended to be dead for a whole day.

Until then, I set off for the class reunion, and I haven't reacted at all.

Adjutant Xue was in charge of escorting him. After reading the news on the way, he said, "The later they speak out, the more likely they are really going to cause trouble."

"Do it!" Shi Nian said, "I'm afraid they won't make it."

Xue Chi thought to himself that of course he was not afraid.

After all, if it were replaced by something else, it would be impossible to say clearly, but this matter can definitely be said clearly.

"I don't know why, I now hope that the Bai family will not be so shameless, but I also hope that they will simply go through the path of death!"

Shi Nian kept in touch with his classmates while brushing his brain. Some of you have already set off, some have just set off, and there is a natural advantage of living in the store next door to the shop they made an appointment with.

I walked slowly and passed by, and at this time I was showing off the benefits of being close to home.

On Xingwang, people didn't get tired after a day of arguing.

"Come on, I won't let people scold me more if I drag it, and you won't get scolded less yourself!" Shi Nian said to Congressman Bai again, "Just hurry up, everyone is not an idiot, don't do this. This kind of thing that hurts the enemy eight hundred and loses one thousand."

After he finished speaking, he turned off his brain.

But he is so strong that the Bai family, who has been silent all the time, makes people look like they have no confidence.

Even some black fans started to attack Shi Nian for being too arrogant, and they didn't mention why the Bai family didn't make a sound.

But when he told them with his actions that he was arrogant, after all, he did nothing wrong, so he didn't let him be arrogant...

"It's here." Adjutant Xue said.

Shi Nian pushed open the door of the aircraft, ready to jump off.

Xue Chi instructed next to him, "I have something to do in a while, and I have arranged for two other people to protect you. Don't worry, they won't get too close... The main reason is that the situation is unclear now, in case the Wu family does something wrong. Keep going, tie you up and disappear, and let the Bai family come forward, your disappearance is likely to be interpreted as absconding in fear of crime or daring to show up."

"I know." Shi Nian: "I'm not stupid."

He never took his life seriously. After all, he almost killed himself when he was young, and that would be a tragic consequence.

"I found that you may have a little misunderstanding about me."

Adjutant Xue closed the door of the aircraft, not wanting to look at him.

Misunderstanding a ghost, no misunderstanding.

Shi Nian clicked his tongue and glanced at his snack bag.

He even brought a mecha out today.

Lu Baiting let it go, but on the main star with the mecha, he couldn't encounter those large warships and the like. It can't be said that he is completely invincible, at least no one can do it.

Even if the other party is crazy, with his years of ability, he can hold out until someone comes to save him.

It even arranged for two people, which can be said to be foolproof.