129

The spaceship didn't look damaged, probably so that they could see that the people inside were crowded together and piled up in front of the viewing glass of the spaceship.

Thousands of people huddled together, almost one by one.

"Did you see, there are a lot of them." The Tsunami Star Thief Group called and said, "They are all alive and kicking, and there is no damage. Of course, if there is a dislocated wig with a crooked foot, then we can't help it..."

"Come in, Shi Nian, sir."

While speaking, the emergency channel connected to the spacecraft opened. This channel is for docking with the mecha under special circumstances.

Driving in the mecha can directly drive in, but Lu Baiting's hand did not immediately press the forward button to enter.

At the same time, Shi Nian said, "Wait a moment."

After all, you have to look hesitant.

The other party has been pretending to be in the circle with them, so why are they not.

"Why, are you afraid?" There was a sneer in the opposite voice.

Lu Boting looked at the rearview mirror, and it is said that he yawned when he was afraid.

However, although the action is casual, the eyes are very serious.

"Amazing!" He suddenly said: "From the Bai family to the Wu family to the Federation's Yan, the means used together may not be as brilliant as this time."

Can really look up to him.

It's finally time to not be regarded as a soft persimmon... Of course, it may be that people want to even plan with Lu Boting, so they spend more time.

After all, the Imperial God of War had to have such a face.

The mecha drove in, and everyone went inside.

However, there are no people from the Tsunami Star Thief Group, and some are just interstellar residents of a spaceship.

Most of them are imperial, but also some people from other countries.

At this moment, everyone is crowded together, and it is a mess. At a glance, you can see that a person is about to put his foot in the mouth of the child next to him. The child may be too frightened to incontinence, or it may be too young to hold back. Stay, anyway, the guy next to him was in bad shape and got drenched in the head.

Of course, the others weren't much better either. With so many people squeezed together, a 1.9,180-pound strong man might not be able to stand it, not to mention that there were not all strong men.

Two weak little girls were pressed down, and they felt that they were out of breath and out of breath.

"Hurry up and help everyone up." Lu Baiting said.

Shi Nian nodded, then waved his hand and released several robots from the Qiankun bag.

Lu Baiting: "...you even brought this?"

"Be prepared." Shi Nian said, "After all, the last time I went out with a little star, isn't it useful for others."

So he bought some when he went shopping and kept it all with him. When it was not used before, it is now available, and it is naturally released.

As soon as the robot comes out, it is natural that the "machine" is more powerful.

Soon, these people were all untie, and then helped them up. Some were overwhelmed, and a medical robot stepped forward to give a simple dressing.