31 Rosy face, Withered bones

Although there was no need to explain the situation in detail to the director, there was nothing to eat when they went back to the cafeteria. It had all been tossed over in the commotion from the previous fight, and even if it hadn't, Zhang Jingkai had turned it over directly from the table as he rushed over, so there were no leftovers left.

So Shi Nian ordered a takeaway, along with a few of the students who had gone over with them to the office building.

And because of this incident, it was not long after eating, before the afternoon class had to start.

Shi Nian thought about it. It was difficult for him to eat in the cafeteria. He would never have had such a long lunch break if he had gone to a restaurant. If he knew it earlier, he would not have listened to Lu Bo Ting.

The boss was to blame.

He had already opened the communication and was ready to send out accusatory messages, but after thinking about it, he closed it.

Forget it; it's time to care for the lonely and the elderly. People who love acting as fathers are generally old and lonely.

The students around him were still looking at Shi Nian, this time in total shock.

"Brother Shi is really Brother Shi. One word, cool!"

"To be honest, I still doubt I'm awake. One hand... with just one flick of a hand, that big sentinel was flung away." Even Yan Huaxin was all, "How did you manage that?"

"......"

Shi Nian explained casually. "Actually, it's not that hard to flip someone over. Just find the right point of impact. It's picking someone up with one hand that takes the effort. "

The crowd: "......"

Picking up someone...with... one...hand?! 

"My eldest nephew is only three years old. I can never lift him with one hand. That brat is so heavy, it's tiring to even hold him with two! "

Everyone shook their heads, deeply feeling that it was incomparable... incomparable!

Not only their class, but almost the whole school was discussing this matter.

Including the teachers.

No matter what, it was a big deal for a sentry to beat up a guide, not to mention that he ended up being beaten down by a guide.

If they hadn't seen it with their own eyes and the canteen surveillance, not many people would have believed it.

After all, the sentinel wasn't a physically unfit sort; he was a third-year student in the combat department. Even the headmaster was alarmed and scolded the teachers of the combat department.

The main scolding was about how they taught the students. First came Ji Yiqing, and as if he was not enough, out came Zhou Shengmu. He even dared to fight a guide; the key was that he was beaten instead.

This was so bad that teachers didn't even know where to throw up.

"Ask, you must ask clearly. What is going on?"

On one hand, the teachers were talking to Zhou Shengmu, and over there, the students were speculating about what was going on with his crazy behavior.

"If I am not mistaken, Ji Yiqing is not his own brother, nor his own son, right? A mere friend can do that? "

"I always feel that something is wrong..."

Shi Nian's friends, including that small group of Zho Shengmu's friends, were still dumbfounded. They all shook their heads when they were asked: "I haven't seen them have a good relationship before. This kneeling and begging for help and trying to beat people..."