23 Face slapping

" Hahahahaha I'm laughing to death. When the news broke out, I felt that something was wrong, and sure enough ...... which gold master pays an astronomical price to order an escort, and the escort is often not with him."

"PS: The two that often play mecha battles with him are a couple, and the sentinel is very skilled. I think there is absolutely no need for the Sentinel to pay someone to play.  Even if he wants to get another guide to play with, can his boyfriend can agree?"

"The netizens are still amazing, I didn't expect to Brother Shi's innocence to be proven like this. By the way, it was me who played ancient games with Brother Shi. I declare first that I don't have money to adopt him to play games and I can't afford it Just because I was a classmate, I took advantage and I was able to play with Brother Shi."

"Oh, about the couple mentioned above, that guide is from our class, the sentry is his boyfriend."

Shi Nian's classmates followed suit.

One of them even directly @  a few people who said that if Shi Nian didn't come out to explain it, it meant a guilty conscience. He said: 'I contacted Shi Nian, he said first let the bullets fly for a while ...... Oh, I suddenly remembered, he said, the more forwarding and discussion, the heavier the punishment for rumor-mongering will be!"

Netizens: "......" "

How could I forget about this, hahahaha, no wonder he didn't come out and clarify it first."

"Sure enough, brother Shi is still brother Shi!"

Shi Nian didn't think it would be so complicated, he was just waiting for the result from Lu Baiting's side.

This was a simple matter for an Imperial Marshal. In no time at all, Lu Bo Ting sent a message that he had found out what had happened, including Bai Zihan's role in it.

It was clear that the person who was watching him in the shop today was Bai Zihan. However, he didn't get any evidence of his role, but only Ji Yiqing's.

So without saying a word, Ji Yiqing and the big V were sued together.

Let them slander.

If he didn't take action, he would kill them in one move!

"You are still waiting for clarification, but Shi Nian is not like others, he doesn't put out clarification announcements, he just serves lawsuits."

'The upstairs is not active in eating melons, ah, in addition to the  Brother Shi posted his current savings.'

Those who saw it had already seen it, and those who didn't see were already running to see.

At a glance, they were blown away by the string of zeros, and when they counted them, the amount was nearly two hundred million.

Shi Nian also arrogantly followed up with a sentence, "The golden master gave me, he is so powerful, giving me money to let me play games....."

In addition to copying the earlier compilation of his game records that were spread among netizens, he also @ the one who compiled it to express his thanks.

"Am happy today, I'll draw 100 tickets, 10k coins each."

"There are forwarding requirements, just report your name under this blogger, just know that when the time comes the review is very strict, those who have said bad things about me will not be sent, those who have helped me speak up will be sent an extra thousand coins each. The one who compiled my game record has worked hard, I will let you go through the back door and save a spot for you."

Once this post came out, the netizens went crazy, it would be foolish not to rush for this money.

'Rush, rush, for the money!