16 Marshal, you did not add each other's numbers!

Before Shi Nian had even stepped down from the stage, the applause rang out like thunder and did not stop for a long time. Several teachers stood there stunned, and one of them couldn’t help but lament, “What a pity!”

Someone recognized him as a teacher from the Command Department and froze for a moment, “You also think it’s a bit of a pity that Ji Yiqing has hit such an iron plate?”

“I mean Shi Nian.” That teacher said, “If he was a sentinel, he would probably fit in well with the command department.”

A few sentences could stir up such emotions. Not to mention that the review was certainly not the one he had originally prepared; a large part of it had to have been made up on the spot.

Another teacher said, “Shouldn’t commanders be saying something about loyalty, bravery and the like at this point ……”

“Off topic, a good commander should know when to say what kind of things, not have a set template.” The command teacher gave him a look, “That’s the kind of thing that you single soldiers wouldn’t understand.”

The teacher from the combat department: “……”

What is with the personal attacks during a nice chat?

~

Shi Nian was surrounded as soon as he stepped off the stage, “Brother, awesome, I can’t even look at that Ji Yiqing’s face now.”

“Such a pain, what he said up there, as if we had wronged him and he blamed us for treating him as a scumbag everywhere.”

“Especially the last sentence, raising your tone up to a high level, awesome, awesome.”

Shi Nian said, “I was just being spontaneous!”

When the atmosphere arrived, the words just came out.

He also did not originally he intend for it to come to this point, but Ji Yiqing could not help but look for death ah!

It was Yan Huaxin who knew and came over saying, “Your new review was not 3,000 words!”

Shi Nian twitched the corners of his lips.

His previous review was really nothing special. Just because he didn’t know how to do it, he had to compare it more than ten times in a row. It was a painstaking effort to collect the three thousand words.

The teacher who had punished him with the 3000 word review was also there. He gave him a look, as if he wanted to say that he was too sharp, but he couldn’t be blamed for it, so he just reached out and patted him twice, and then it was over.

Once this was over, Shi Nian was surrounded by people and went back to the class.

Everyone happily discussed what happened in the hall just now. A few people clicked on the campus forum and found that some talented person had recorded the scene and posted it.

There was a lot of ‘awesome’, and  ‘hahahaha’ comments below.

Some people typed out the last part of Shi Nian’s speech, copied it below, and added a sentence:

“The words are good, but unfortunately Ji Yiqing doesn’t understand them.”

And in an instant, this sentence was copied and swept up by the masses.

“The words are good, but unfortunately Ji Yiqing doesn’t understand them.”

……….”

Then someone else followed the format of Shi Nian’s words, with the following sentence.