50 Do I look like a three-year old?

As soon as this show was performed, even Naemon was stunned on the spot, not to mention Bai Bingyan.

This is what this is like.

Bai Bingyan was so angry that his brain was dazed, and a million people regretted why they didn't strangle this kid directly, or they shouldn't let his mother take him away.

He pointed at Shi Nian and shivered, "You, you..."

Shi Nian raised his eyebrows, "What's wrong with me? I haven't posted the videos of your insane conversations on the Internet. It's too early for you to accuse me!"

Bai Bingyan's face was abruptly turned black, white, green, red, red and purple, and it was really good-looking.

After a long time, he was able to suppress the fire. When he remembered his father's explanation, he still couldn't hold back his mouth: "What are you like, when father comes, he won't let you enter the house..."

"It's said that this is not my home."

"Yes." Bai Bingyan said immediately: "So it's inconvenient to live in someone else's house. No matter what it is, there is a comfortable home in my own home."

Taking the opportunity, Bai Bingyan said: "Go home Xiao Nian, your grandfather misses you very much, this time he asked me to come to you to go back. We promise that you will be treated the best after you go back..."

"You don't have to do anything, just eat and drink and return the money, easily a few hundred million yuan?" Shi Nian said.

Bai Bingyan immediately said: "Why can't you do anything? Your talented father is in the eyes of you, you..."

"So how much is it?" Shi Nian asked.

Bai Bingyan was stunned for a moment.

Shi Nian smiled, "So let me go back to work as a coolie and serve Bai Zihan as the eldest young master at home. I really want me to go back... Indeed, I want such a tool to make money, and I want him to come back quickly and make money for me. , worked for me."

"How can you say something so ugly about helping your family?" Bai Bingyan immediately said, "I don't know what your mother told you, but you are still young and don't understand this. Be obedient, go back with your father, and go back to your father to give it to you. You talk about these things well."

Shi Nian didn't interrupt him this time, but just looked at him with such a smile as he slowly drank the ice water.

Shaking the glass from time to time, the sound of the ice cubes hitting the glass is very clear, and in such weather, it is still cold.

Bai Bingyan was so stunned that he couldn't say anymore, "You, you are..."

"See how your performances are brainwashed." Shi Nian said, "After all, it's free, and it's neither tired nor hot."

Bai Bingyan: "Do you still remember that I am your father?"

Years laughed.

"If it weren't for the ice water, maybe you would be glad to be cooler. I'll throw water on your face now, believe it or not."

Who do you want to be a father, I'm a dignified phoenix, does it have anything to do with you being a mere scumbag?

And, "Do you really know who you are? Other people's fathers are looking forward to their son's well-being, but you're good, what did you do at the banquet that day, and what are you doing today... If you don't have a communication, you have to come over and be exposed. Everyone sees you coming to find me, and you can tell what you're thinking with your toes."