77 Call it again

The hot search has no effect on the years, and he himself often goes on it. And this time, it's still a vest, so it doesn't matter.

He yawned, went to the lab for a while, then went back to rest.

Originally, the more his body fits in with his body, the less likely he should be sleepy. But sleeping is really a fascinating sport. Not only have I learned to stay in bed, but I seldom wake up until four or five o'clock or directly until dawn.

Isn't it good to have a good dream when you fall asleep?

The next day he still went to Mr. Zhou to study the mecha.

Only then did the classmates in the school know that Shi Nian had asked for leave again. Yan Huaxin was the one who recorded the video of his class, so naturally he had been entrusted long ago.

But the others didn't know anything, they thought it was summer vacation when they didn't come, they forgot to start school.

Only after inquiring did I find out that they were on leave.

"It's great." A classmate couldn't help but said, "Actually, I don't want to come to school either. When I woke up this morning, I almost didn't pull myself out of bed."

"By the way, I was so busy every day. I thought it was okay to see him coming out to play at any time, but now I can't go to school, so I don't come to school?"

"How can money be so easy to earn, let alone that he earns so much."

That number, thinking that they had counted zero for a long time, and once wondered if they were wrong.

When it comes to the hundreds of billions of assets, the students are constantly discussing. I deeply feel the power of knowledge, what it was like when I first entered school, and then look at it now.

Don't say that people's life experience is not bad in the first place, but the not-so-poor life experience has not helped him, but he has been looking for trouble.

"Study hard, don't think about taking a vacation!"

"Alas, on the first day of school, I don't always want to go to school."

"My mother, my father, my brother, and my teachers used to coax me to go to college. It's fine. There's no such thing. In fact, the fear of starting school will not disappear just because you go to college."

Yan Huaxin turned on the screen recording function of Guangnao and prepared to record a lesson for Shi Nian.

Other students live on campus, and he does day school as usual. When I came home in the evening, I saw a person standing at the gate of the school, a little familiar, so I stopped to take a look.

It turned out to be Bai Bingyan.

Seeing who it was, Yan Huaxin left without stopping.

Bai Bingyan and his brother will not have a better life if the Bai family falls. Now that he is here, Yan Huaxin estimates that he has come to wait for years.

It's a pity that I don't come to class.

However, Yan Huaxin still sent a newsletter to Shi Nian and said it.

Shi Young snorted, Lu Baiting told him last night that the Bai family was not having a good time.

After all, Congressman Bai was even found out with some well-covered charges in the past, and he was directly arrested for some of the things that Mrs. Bai had done in the previous incident that could not be settled last time.

There are also some problems with assets. Bai Bingyan and his brother are almost out of a place to live. The whole family is now living in a small room.