98

In fact, although it was Shi Nian who made the overall decision, he didn't really know much about some things in Interstellar, so he still had to rely on those generals in many cases.

Constraining the people below, as well as summarizing news, also depends on them and Xue Chi.

All he needs to do is to be keenly aware of the places that may be used for writing articles, or some have been marked by Xue Chi or others. He just needs to think of a way to solve it.

But there is no need to explain these things to Wu Chaoyi in such detail.

Victory is never the work of one person. It's just that there are often only one or two people who have contributed more, or are more conspicuous. But in fact, there are many people working hard at the same time.

"By the way," Shi Nian recalled, "I personally went out and caught two Zerg some time ago, you know!"

Wu Chaoyi was taken aback for a moment, and he pretended to be quite like: "Zerg? Mr. Shi has recently appeared as the main star? I haven't heard of it!"

Shi Nian just ignored him and said, "The two Zerg scolded the Wu family like a dog. I really couldn't bear it, so I scolded them justly and sternly."

Wu Chaoyi held the wine glass and looked at him with a ghastly expression.

Just listen to Shi Nian and then say: "As a result, guess what they said, they said that they had planned several times, and they were all good, but they were ruined by you."

Shi Nian couldn't help shaking his head: "Tsk tsk!"

While talking, Shi Nian raised his light brain and took a photo of Wu Chaoyi.

Wu Chaoyi: "What are you doing?"

He stood upright subconsciously, and there was nothing wrong with his expression. However, it was still a little slow in the end. Shi Nian said: "Don't worry, I just took a picture of your face when you heard the news. Go back and show the two Zerg, if they see that you are so unhappy, you will be happy. , would like to say more."

He actually turned around and sent the photo to Xue Chi, remarks:

Mr. Wu didn't come today, you can only see his son's expression after he found out about it.

At this moment, another person came by.

"The years."

As soon as he heard this title, Nian reacted to it... God, no one told him that Principal Wu would also come to this event!

I knew he wasn't coming.

At this time, Nian didn't know what his coming to participate in this event was interpreted by the outside world, so he could only laugh dryly and look back at Principal Wu.

"That principal, tomorrow, I will go to school tomorrow."

Principal Wu snorted coldly and looked at Wu Chaoyi.

The latter nodded as a greeting, then turned and left.

Only then did Principal Wu say, "Why, don't let Adjutant Xue hang himself at the door of my office?"

Years: "..."

Years: "..."

Shi Nian gritted his teeth: "Has he told you?"

In the event, Principal Wu is not good at training him in public, so he can only say: "Come to my office tomorrow after class."

Shi Nian: "...Oh."

Turning back and rushing home, the first thing I did was to propose: "Let's assign Adjutant Xue to a marginal star!"

Adjutant Xue: "..."