134

The great formation that exhausted all the effort was just broken, and the two people who wanted to kill not only failed to kill them, but also failed to make them feel miserable.

The young master of the Demon Race spat out a mouthful of blood, unwilling to do so.

"Since the formation fails, let's do it!"

It is a pity that I have worked hard all my life, and the big plan I played has failed twice.

Unfortunately, blood is needed to fill it.

One dragon and one phoenix, after eating them, maybe he can drag on for a while?

Right now, in space, on a warship.

Xue Chi and others naturally kept an eye on this side, and they naturally saw the disappearance of Shi Nian and Lu Baiting.

However, due to the distance, no sound can be heard. If you are not in the array, you cannot see the light screen. So they don't know anything, and they don't understand why people suddenly disappear and reappear.

And the person from the mercenary group was strange, "Impossible, for such a long time, the terrain in that area has not changed, this is impossible. This planet..."

"Look, there's a fight."

Yes, Lu Baiting got on the mecha.

Everyone was about to say why he didn't let Shi Nian in first, and saw that Shi Nian also released a mecha over there.

Everyone was puzzled, only Xue Chi recognized that this was the mecha called Huofeng made by Mr. Zhou.

Why is it in Shi Nian's hands, no, why is it released now.

Seeing Shi Nian also jumped up and went directly into the cockpit of the fire phoenix.

Everyone: "..."

"He, he, he can use armor?"

Between the lights and flint, someone suddenly reacted: "Shi Nian is the person who claims to be his fan on Xing.com."

No wonder people have said that he is a guide, and he can always have the opportunity to rub with Marshal Lu, no wonder he will go to Wu Bai's family, no wonder if the black fans here send him, he will know immediately there.

And just now, he was still riding in Marshal Lu's mecha. He can clearly withstand the gravity of the cockpit, so...

He should be able to fly this mech.

And sure enough, there was also a mecha in Shi Nian.

So everyone looked at Xue Chi in unison, and Adjutant Xue said that he didn't know either!

He was really surprised too!

"I knew that the fire phoenix was taken away by him, but I didn't expect it to be there all the time..."

"You really know, otherwise, why would you blurt out the fire phoenix? We don't even know what that mecha is called?" Xue Wan said immediately.

Xue Chi: "..."

It's two different things!

"Don't look at him, look below." Someone said, "We'll talk about the other things later. The most important thing right now is...Fuck, Phoenix."

When the fight broke out, Lu Baiting's quantum beast naturally also appeared, and the little phoenix over there also appeared.

At this time, it is natural to be seen.

It may also be that Tiandao is too lazy to cover it up for him. After all, it is now, whether it is a canary or a phoenix, the difference is really not too big.