81 Calculations and inverse calculations

At that time, on Xingwang, God blocked and killed God, Buddha blocked Buddha, and he was domineering, just like when he was framed and stealing the space stone.

For a while, fans who believed in him didn't need to mention it, and even those who were a little skeptical began to feel that he had such a clear conscience that it would be fine to watch.

Look, people have already made a statement.

It's just that some people are wondering why he wants to release Ji Yiqiao and why he needs to sign a letter of understanding.

But as soon as these words come out, they will soon be chased by black fans, and it must be to let him come out and stab Bai Zihan!

If you don't know this, I'm afraid they would have thought that they were Bai Zihan's die-hard fans, but in fact, anyone in that position can be replaced.

This also led to a lot of fans who wanted to ask questions did not dare to ask.

But there are also quite a few:

"I lost my fan, I thought it was a neat and clear grievance, but the scumbag can still be released. Do you think you haven't been hurt, and the things he did don't exist? 』

Immediately below, black fans followed, "It's time to get rid of the fans, those who are still fans of some people, hurry up and take a look, keep up with the pace..."

All in all, it's a mess.

"When I looked at this person, I always felt a little scared. Sure enough, it was terrifying! He actually did something that instigated others to commit murder. 』

"It's too ruthless, people just instigate people to pass on you to be fostered and let you die, but it's better for you to directly ask people to die! 』

"The upstairs is right, so do I, every time I see the photos of Shi Nian, I feel a little scared. But the people around him said that he didn't feel that way, that he was good-looking and had a good temperament, and that he looked very kind, so he didn't dare to say more, so I'm not the only one who feels this way? 』

Xingbo, who opened these few in the year, took a look, and sure enough, the types of quantum beasts are all on the bird's recipe.

Although phoenixes do not eat them like ordinary birds, they are phoenixes after all.

Therefore, while being loved by the bird quantum beasts, they will naturally be hated by those whose natural enemies are birds.

Usually nothing, this is not, now there is a little thing, and it all erupts.

In addition, some people even mentioned that Marshal Lu and Mrs. Lu had never traveled again this time, saying that they were worried that Lu Baiting would be harmed at some point in the night.

Shi Nian looked stunned.

Although he does have this ability to assassinate, but from the outside, he is a weak and weak guide, and Lu Baiting is the strongest in the galaxy. Are you saying this to black me or black Lu Baiting?

If he can be harmed so casually, this marshal doesn't need to be a marshal anymore, let's resign as soon as possible and go home and sell sweet potatoes!

But indeed, Shi Nian thought that this time Mrs. Lu and the others stayed at home for quite a long time.

It was inconvenient for him to ask more questions, and he was suspected of driving the owner away. But Lu Baiting asked. After all, Mrs. Lu expressed her desire to play before the banquet in the palace, and then why did she suddenly stop moving.