112

This reversal slapped the face, successfully making Father Yan's face green.

In addition to the ridicule of the masses on the star network, the Lu family even made it clear that non-imperial personnel really don't have to worry about the future of the empire.

This obviously means that Father Yan is nosy, and by the way, he stepped on the current military strength of the Federation.

Of course, the expression on the Wu family's face naturally couldn't be better.

"The year, it's this year again, why is it always him."

Assemblyman Wu was so angry that he smashed the house down.

And the Bai family, of course, also saw all this through Xingwang.

Bai Bingyan is very regretful. He knew this earlier, he knew why he was going to cheat, couldn't he just live a good life.

If he has such a son, will the Bai family not belong to him in the future?

Even if it's not his, it's his son's, and he can even learn from the Wu family and control the Lu family...

What a pity, what a pity...

Bai Bingyan was drinking wine, but unfortunately, he could get the glory, wealth and top power. The elder brother, who was dissatisfied with his drinking, came to find fault again.

The two brothers soon beat each other again.

Without the superior days in the past, although it looks good now, they are used to living a good life, where can they be satisfied with the status quo.

A group of people who have never made money with their own hands invested in it, but they lost a lot of money.

Today a large family still lives together, but the house is smaller.

No matter how many back-hands Mr. Bai left behind, he couldn't help his descendants not live up to their expectations.

This family, what they see is getting worse and worse...

And the netizens on Xingwang have reached the point where they can't remember them.

Even these people mentioned Ji Yiqiao, but no one mentioned the Bai family.

This was caused by a sudden whim of someone:

"You said that Ji Yiqiao's mental strength increased at that time, is it the credit of the years? Because of this, he also felt that he could be with Bai Zihan, and after breaking up with Shi Nian, he kept stepping on Shi Nian... After they separated completely, this guy's mental power really changed back, and he lost his mental power after tossing. 』

It has to be said that those who do not know that there are Zerg intervening in it will think that this is too normal.

As soon as this topic came out, it was immediately endorsed by many people.

Ji Yiqiao instantly became an idiot who got cheap and sold well.

Become synonymous with scumbag.

There was even a phrase "Sure enough, scumbags don't deserve a good end." The words appeared.

Many people even regard him as a synonym for scumbags, saying that others are scumbags, "This person is simply a copy of Ji Yiqiao."

Of course, every student who wants to pick a legion will naturally have no worries.

And the generals of the Lu family were even more relieved.

At the same time, I couldn't help but look at General Liu together, "Did you know?"