61 What's with that look in your eyes?

No one knows how Yan Hualin spent the night under the persecution of his parents and brothers. The next morning, Mr. Ba went out to talk business as usual.

It can only be learned from Yan Huaxin's inquiries from Shi Nian here the next day that his brother probably didn't say anything about Lu Boting's thoughts about Shi Nian.

Because what Yan Huaxin asked was: "You saw my brother yesterday, how is it, is it a domineering president?"

"Yes, I'm the boss." Shi Nian said while nibbling on the spicy sticks: "Your villa is pretty good, and there is a swimming pool at the back. Your cousin ran for two laps in the middle of the night."

Yan Huaxin: "As for my brother, he has always been serious, so he doesn't want to listen to him!"

"No!" Shi Nian recalled and finally said, "I'm sure I didn't slap him yesterday, so he probably didn't say anything unpleasant."

"By the way, the dishes he ordered were good, and he also invited me to eat the Jiajia crab. But it's a pity, I can't enjoy it, that taste, tsk tsk..."

The two of them were chatting, and Yan Hualin over there took advantage of the absence of others, and said to Lu Baiting, "I will help you hide from your family about your secret love. I won't give you the name of helping, but it will always be a disservice. But you are fast. Come on, chasing a little boy can't or won't work!"

Lu Baiting frowned and looked at him, "What nonsense are you talking about, and you, my mother said it last time, why haven't you found someone yet."

Yan Hualin simply ignored him.

What a broken cousin, go away, how about love!

He also said that it wasn't a crush, that he was jealous and confiscated the small bag given by his female classmate, that he was eating leftovers, and that he was pinching your arm...

But at that time, there must be no complicated thoughts, the young man was very simple, or he would not open his mouth and be full of his own pockets.

Completely unaware of why that beautiful little bag was gone.

After breakfast, he hung up the communication with Yan Huaxin. Because it's time for them to go. The ticket for the spaceship is more than an hour later, and if you don't leave, you will miss the ship.

After all, it is necessary to board the ship half an hour in advance. Fortunately, it is not far from the airport, so it is completely in time.

I don't know if Wu Chaoyi and Bai Zihan's group left overnight last night, or they were not ready to go back for the time being. In short, they were not seen on the returning spacecraft.

I did see another person.

"Is that Old Zhou?" Xue Chi asked uncertainly.

Shi Nian looked back and saw that it was a man in his fifties. Somehow, at an average life expectancy of more than 100, and 50 can be considered middle-aged, his hair is already gray. Wearing large sunglasses and a mask, I can't see my face clearly.

"So you can recognize it?" Shi Nian asked in surprise.

Adjutant Xue said, "Old Zhou was the most talented mecha master back then, but it's a pity..."

Shi Nian looked up at him, "What a pity?"

"It's a pity that there was a problem with mental power later. How fine is the mecha manufacturing. If there is a problem with mental power, I can no longer do this business." Adjutant Xue said: "Of course, the same is true of pharmacy, you are studying pharmacy. It should be clear."