46 Who would't love a cute little phoenix?

Because he dared to suggest buying a cage, the little phoenix scratched at Lu Bo Ting's hair on the spot. It even burned some strands because of the high temperature emitted by the body unconsciously.

This caused Marshal Lu to wash and re-comb his hair the next day, but it was still weird.

He even got concern from his mother, Mrs. Lu.

Marshal Lu had a dark face and was turned around by Mrs. Lu; "It's not good, it's too messy. I have a hairpin here. Do you want to clip it? At least it would be straightened! "

"How did it get burnt like this? I've never seen you perm your hair before?"

The culprit, at this time, is smiling with a happy face: "Yes, boss. What happened to your hair? "

What happened to his hair was actually not clear to Lu Bo Ting. But last night, he came back fine. Only Shi Nian's quantum beast touched his hair yesterday. There was no need to investigate who did it. The culprit was obvious. He deliberately mentioned that he would put Shi Nian's quantum beast in a cage as a joke. The little guy could not take a little teasing.

After breakfast, Marshal Lu's hair was straightened by Mrs. Lu.

Shi Nian also listened to Mrs. Lu's complaining for awhile about how hard it was to get his hair straight.

"Hahaha!" He laughed with pleasure all the way to school.

Xue Chi was waiting at the door: "The marshal said I should take you to and from school today. If I don't have time, I will send someone over. "

This matter was mentioned by Lu Bo Ting during breakfast, and Shi Nian nodded.

It was because they were afraid that the Bai family would cause trouble again, so someone had to protect him. After all, they only thought that Shi Nian was there to soothe Lu Bo Ting's spiritual sea, and they wanted to use him to attack the Marshal. Now that they found Shi Nian's talent was even stronger than they thought, they had to naturally adopt a different attitude.

Of course, the Bai family wanted to win over, but what about Bai Zihan's mother and grandfather?

If it was only for a short time, they could, of course, tolerate it. But apparently, Shi Nian's talent was so strong that they might wish him to die even more. Those people even dared to attack Lu Bo Ting. What about him, a mere student?

Shi Nian did not even have to think about it. If it was determined that he could not be brought in, what decision would the Bai family make in the end?

Not to mention, his attitude is so obvious. And yesterday, Bai Bingyan and his wife lost so much face.

"At this time, when I have an accident, any fool would know that it has something to do with the Bai family." Shi Nian said: "The reason your marshal suggested protection was to let Mrs. Lu not worry about it. Is there any news of those two people?"

The two people he mentioned, naturally, are the two demons.

Xue Chi listened to Shi Nian and said, "There are some sligh some clues. But they are not yet completely strung together. Those two people must be carrying some strange equipment. We can't find them by facial search. So, we can do manual checks with our own eyes. "

And the key point is that even if they went over the video bit by bit with the human eye, they would still miss them. It was Xue Chi who happened to go over to discuss with the team, and the two happened to cross the screen, and he spotted them. In the end, it was found that those whose mental power was lower than S-rank could easily miss these two people.

"So now that the people have been changed, it will take some time as they re-check those videos."

Previously, Lu Bo Ting thought that since Shi Nian had already met with those two people and he did not ask for protection, it wasn't urgent. Besides, Shi Nian did not seem to be someone who liked being followed. So the issue of protection was hanging. But now, not anymore, safety is more important.