19 The boss' mother seems to have misunderstood

Mrs. Lu was originally angry that her son would now even join with his cousin to fool her, and wanted to give the two a scolding, but after thinking about it, she decided to make a trip herself.

She didn’t tell anyone when she arrived, and she just bumped into Shi Nian who didn’t know anything.

With an ice cream in his mouth, Shi Nian maintained that pose and tapped on his light brain, clicking on search. Then compared the photo with the real person.

That’s right, no wonder she looked familiar, it’s the boss’s mother. She was often seen on Starnet, either hanging out or traveling there.

“Mmm!” He replaced the ice cream in his hand and emptied his mouth, “Hello Mrs. Lu, it’s no mistake. You sit down first, what would you like to drink?”

She had never expected to see a living person in her son’s house other than Deputy Xue, and such a pretty and cute boy.

The boy looked very innocent, and there was no scheming in his eyes.

She looked at the ice cream and saw that it looked familiar, it was in the photo her nephew had taken earlier.

She saw that it wasn’t really her son who was working with her nephew to fool her, but that the fridge here had indeed changed dramatically. After thinking about it, Mrs. Lu went straight to the kitchen and pulled open the fridge.

Sure enough, it was exactly the same, except that the top shelf was missing some of the desserts.

Shi Nian stood in the living room and looked at Mrs. Lu.

Although she was already in his fifties, she was well groomed and maintained. If she had a younger hairstyle suitable for a young girl,  people would believe if she said she was only in her twenties or less than thirty.

The youngest daughter of the Yan family married Marshal Lu, and later had Lu Bo Ting, he read on Star Online. Her whole experience is that her parents spoiled her when she was young, her husband spoiled her when she married him, and now she has a son to rely on.

In the past few years, she often followed the former Marshal Lu around on his travels, making her look even younger and more lively.

Although she had lost some of the gentle beauty that comes with age, her entire body was like a flower in its prime, no wonder she was often described on the Internet as an ageless goddess.

After looking at the fridge, Mrs. Lu walked back to the living room, looked at Shi Nian and asked, “Does he come home late every day?”

“It depends on the situation!” Shi Nian said: “ He would already back by this time last month, or else be on his way. This month …… wait and I’ll see, oh, today there’s no mention of a late return, he should be back normally.”

Madam Lu suddenly sighed in her heart, listening to this, it seems they had lived together for two months!

And he would report if he was to return late! That stinky brat, when he used to live at home he didn’t even tell the family when he didn’t come home, and she had to chase after him to ask.

Shi Nian called the robot over and asked it to go make two cups of tea over.

“Do you like sweet things, the new desserts that arrived in the fridge are delicious.”

Mrs. Lu nodded, she loved sweet things the most.

So Shi Nian replaced the tea with milk tea and fetched two of the desserts over.

“That’s really good.” Mrs. Lu smiled and said, “In the past, when I came to his place, I could only follow have coffee. If I hadn’t checked in so often, he would have drank nutritional solutions every day! Now he is considerate enough to put desserts in the fridge.”