42 Bai Zihan courts death

Adjutant Xue Chi was also hungry at this point, so he ate a bowl too. But he certainly did not have the same treatment as Shi Nian, where he could have food from the bowl of Lu Bo Ting. He could only go and order a bowl of his own to eat.

While eating, he muttered, "The evening meal should be lighter, which they are right about. These noodles are quite light, but the meat pieces are too big! "

A certain person, specifically the one whose last name is Shi, is basically eating only meat. Is that healthy? However, apparently, no one paid attention to his thoughts. Shi Nian finished eating and went upstairs to sleep.

The next day, he still had to go to school, but his competition was over. The next two days will be for the combat department competition.

Naturally, it couldn't be a real match of mecha against mecha. That was too dangerous. The competition was in a realistic simulation, and the battles were broadcast onto a big screen for Shi Nian and the others to watch.

Yan Huaxin looked at it very enthusiastically, but he only looked at Zhang Jingkai's game.

He looked back at Shi Nian's less interested look and couldn't help but wonder, "Shouldn't you love to see these more than anyone?"

"No." Shi Nian said, "What is the point of watching, and not letting me on the field?"

"Don't even think of it. The school's game pods are still different from the civilian ones I gave you, and a guide can be crushed by the pressure. "

"These were a special request from the school leadership in order to give the students a real experience of mecha."

Shi Nian said in his heart that he was not afraid, but he wanted to see if he could be crushed.

But apparently, the battle of the combat department had nothing to do with him. He could only watch from below.

But he did see a few familiar players. The names were quite new, as the school was connected to Starnet. So the names were not screen names. But the fighting style was very familiar. Shi Nian knew he had fought with them all. These people's fighting styles are so obvious that it is basically impossible to mistake them. In addition to those people, he also saw Chu Feng Yu. He saw that his opponent was defeated in three or two blows.

"Alas, what a pity!" Shi Nian thought. It's a pity he couldn't play because otherwise, he could have won another championship.

Just as he was thinking about it, his light brain rang, and he clicked to see a classmate in the class.

This was probably also a non-serious watcher of the game because he sent over a website on the Star Network, and a sentence: "Just saw this Brother Shi. You may be interested."

When Shi Nian clicked on it, he found that it was a discussion about him.

At first, it was a discussion on how he was really good this time. There must be many options after graduation, and many labs will surely want him. There were also people discussing the 200 million, more interested in knowing how he was excavated by Marshal Lu and how the price was negotiated. While chatting, someone brought up his love life.

Naturally, Ji Yiqing was also mentioned.

Ji Yiqing was still in the same situation, so there was nothing much to say. So everyone turned to talk about the white moonlight. Until now, no one on Starnet knew who the white moonlight was, only that there was such a person.

"So no one knows who the white moonlight is? I'm really curious about who is so powerful that he can make Shi Nian his substitute."

"Shi Nian was not so rich before, and his talent did not show, or Ji Yiqing was too blind. I honestly think that even if there was no great talent, Shi Nian's face alone was a powerful point. "