126

When the evening came to pick up Shi Nian, Lu Baiting had already changed his hat.

Xue Chi was also there, but he was reporting his work. After speaking, he got off the aircraft and went to work on other things.

"Are you sure?" Shi Nian asked, "Is it a throwback?"

Lu Baiting nodded: "Indeed, according to records, the ancestor who was with the dragon once did seem to have mentioned it once. If the descendants have pure blood, if they are lucky, they can indeed appear atavistic features, and even incarnate in the end. Jackie Chan is also possible."

Shi Nian whispered: "Incarnate into a dragon?"

"Yes." Thinking he didn't understand, Lu Baiting explained: "It's the kind in myths and legends, and its size is definitely far from the current quantum beasts."

Shi Nianxin said that was not the case.

Although he has few memories from his childhood, he has inherited memories after all, so he naturally knows what a dragon looks like.

As far as Lu Baiting's quantum beast looks, it is at best the size of a young dragon. If he grows up, he will probably be about the same age as his little phoenix.

He muttered because the dragon's body was very strong.

He originally thought about taking Lu Baiting with him when he returned to the cultivation world, and then he would have to get a special spaceship or something, lest the energy from breaking through the world would impact his body.

But if Lu Baiting can turn into a dragon, then don't worry.

That little energy shock hit the dragon, just like an electric fan turning on the maximum wind. Although blowing against the face can blow people's breaths, but who would put their face there to block it!

Not stupid.

"Okay, boss, you." Shi Nian couldn't help but said, "It's just that I was born to match me."

He said this arrogantly, but Lu Baiting smiled unconsciously.

"Well, for you."

After he finished speaking with great connivance, he told the news he had obtained earlier. Now that the equipment for finding the Zerg has been prepared, it is only a matter of time before the Zerg on the main star is discovered.

After all, in this day and age, unless you don't eat, drink, or go out, how can you escape the ubiquitous surveillance.

After all, even taking take-out, you will need to brush your face.

And let the Zerg not eat?

Those greedy races rely on food to maintain their energy. If they don't have food, they may squat in the house and gnaw through the floor.

"No." Shi Nian said, "The demons that can transform into a human form... Zerg are different from those who don't even have a human form."

"You usually know that those who can eat everything and even a stone can enter their stomachs are ordinary Zerg. This kind of person who can transform into a human form is usually very picky, and only eats flesh and blood."

The more powerful Great Demons are even more picky eaters. If the cultivator doesn't say anything, it's best to be the kind that has not leaked Yuanyang and Yuanyin. The better the spiritual root, the higher the cultivation level, the more they like it.

Although he never faced the demons in person, but because in the world of practice, the demons are the enemy. And the purpose of the demon cultivator who killed him like this was to release the demon clan. Although the conspiracy was not revealed in the end, the entire cultivation world was shocked, and then every sect took out the little things about the demon clan. The disciples study all over again.