111

When they were competing seriously, Lu Baiting was watching the game and picking people. Of course, the Wu family's grandfather and his grandson were also sitting here firmly.

But in their absence, things kept fermenting.

The research institute is also arresting people and examining them for training.

The two have clearly begun to compete against each other, and it may be almost a matter of life and death, but it is almost the same.

None of the principals of the six schools were outdated or stupid. Seeing this scene, they all sat back a lot, not participating in this matter, and at the same time continuing to watch the game.

Yan Nuo looked unhappy, but Father Yan looked here and there, thinking that this time he came to the empire was really the right thing to do.

Maybe he can still stir up the water next to him.

It's best to help the Wu family kill the Lu family and get some evidence, and threaten the other party to have to give the federation the best.

Just can't, watching the two tigers fight is also very good.

In the arena, the first team of the year is currently far ahead in scoring.

After all, there is no team that is lucky enough to be able to stand there and fight Erhua worms. One after another, even if one is only three points, but more points are different.

After leaving that area, the supplies I got were obviously better than before.

Soon they got two more mechas.

Although there is not yet a mecha in hand, it is also good news.

At this time, everyone outside also saw that Bai Zihan and his team were very close to Shi Nian's team.

"Shit, we're about to meet. We meet. 』

"I quickly cut to a number on Bai Zihan's side, let me see what they are discussing? 』

Bai Zihan is saying: "Did he already eliminated at that time, why didn't he see him."

Everyone: "..."

"Bah, even when you eliminated me, brother couldn't be eliminated. You look at it for so long, have you mentioned you all the time, you are thinking about the bad of others, you are indeed rubbish! 』

"Haha, I just can't bear to see the score of their group, is the level of the school so poor now? 』

"It's not that the level of the first school is poor, it's that a certain young master is too squeamish, and he always has to leave three people to take care of him, so there are naturally fewer people who go out. Until now, there are many people who count them as lucky and how many points they can get. 』

Especially when compared with that year's team, it's so bad, it's not even a star.

The funniest thing is that he still thinks about meeting Shi Nian and eliminating Shi Nian.

"Let's not say anything else, these two teams just met, it's obvious who will clean up who! 』

"It's just that the teammates are all butterflies, just him and Shi Nian, can he beat my brother Shi? It's not a problem for my Shige to beat him ten times! 』

The anchors were also very excited, "Looking at this situation, the two teams will meet soon. 』

"Can Shi Nian detect the enemy's situation ahead of time as always, what will he do this time..."

Shi Nian yawned, "The first team is here."

He said: "No mecha, it's easy to bully."

Yes, Bai Zihan's team only found supplies once, so they didn't have mechas. So this way, he can only walk on two legs.