27 Scumbag's remorse

That night, the crowd had a good time, and when it was almost time, the party broke up and they were dismissed.

After all, there were those who were too drunk and those who didn't have a flying machine. When everyone was gone, Shi Nian and Yan Huaxin were the only ones left at the entrance of the hotel.

"I just heard you ask them about those game pods upstairs." Yan Huaxin suddenly said

Shi Nian nodded, "After all, I didn't get to play in the mecha battles, so I'm still a bit curious."

"Don't listen to those advertisements, they say it's the same as the ones used in the military and military schools. But in fact, they are different. The ones in the military academies and the military department are perfect reproductions of reality, so the guide's body can't stand the strong pressure inside the mech. " Yan Huaxin said, "There's nothing else that's different about the outside ones, but this is the only thing that's changed, so guides can go in."

"But it's still not for ordinary people, because they don't have the mental power to activate the mechas."

Shi Nian looked at him and said, "You know your stuff. But I'm sure you don't like it, Zhang Jingkai does! "

Yan Huaxin patted him on the shoulder and said, "Don't make fun of me, I understand because these game cabins are made by my family."

Yan's family was mainly engaged in mecha manufacturing and holographic game pod manufacturing.

In any case, with two of the most lucrative projects in their hands and a partnership with the military, the family had a steady flow of money.

"They are not in mass production yet, which is why they are only available in high-end hotels and game rooms for now. But it won't be long before they are available to the general public. If you want one, I'll have one sent over later. "

After saying that, Zhang Jingkai over there also approached, and the two of them hugged, waved at Shi Nian, and left together.

Shi Nian also walked towards his flying machine. 

The Main Star was very safe, and Shi Nian hadn't been drinking, so he had no problem getting home by himself.

Lu Bo Ting had just returned to the villa a short while earlier. Xue Chi his adjutant, still had some work matters, so he had also not left yet. But from time to time, he'd look at the door with a face of trepidation and horror.

"What are you afraid of?" Lu Bo Ting couldn't help but say.

Xue Chi said bitterly, "Not afraid... no, indeed I am afraid. I am afraid that Mr. Shi will come back and then ask me to take those clothes away and put them on for him."

Lu Bo Ting raised his head and gave him a look.

The adjutant immediately said, "Marshal, you think about it, those clothes on Mr. Shi would make him look like a dainty young master. What about me wearing them? Can I still look at myself? "

Lu Boting interrupted him nonchalantly, "You can't wear his clothes."

Xue Chi: "...."

"So what are you afraid of?" Lu Bo Ting frowned, "It looks as if you are being haunted on your own territory."

The deputy officer twitched at the corner of his mouth, thinking. "If you're not afraid, why didn't you go back home last night? Which work made you so busy that you had to work all night, don't I, your adjutant, know?"

But he was scared and didn't dare say anything.

When Shi Nian came back and saw Lu Bo Ting, he could not hold back his smile.