28 The basement tour

After school that day, Shi Nian went straight home and saw that Lu Bo Ting was already there.

When he went in, Xue Chi's communication was ringing frantically, and Adjutant Xue's expression looked very helpless. He picked it up and a loud voice on the other side immediately came out. The figure cast into the living room was also very familiar; it was the same Zheng Lao that he had met last time.

"Xue Chi, have you shown the information I gave you to the Marshal yet? Listen, this matter is very important; you must report it at the first opportunity."

Xue Chi: "Didn't I already send you a message saying that it was reported to......"

"Then why is there no result yet? Do you know how much better the effect of using 100% purified juice of Qianbai flowers with soothing liquid is than any other soothing liquid nowadays? Did you really show the Marshal the information I sent you? How did the negotiations go? Can't you know how great this news is? Can't you say a few more words? Can't you do your job more efficiently? An old man like me has to chase you to ask. "

Xue Chi looked blankly at Shi Nian, who had just come in, and then slapped the communication button off.

Zheng Lao, why do you always reveal your cards in front of your negotiators? It only has a reverse effect on our price negotiations!

But today, Adjutant Xue looked at Shi Nian, who had just entered the room, and did not see any excitement in his eyes that big money was on the way.

Instead, he was very calm.

This did not look right...

He asked tentatively, "You..you, did you hear what was said just now?"

"Yes, I did." Shi Nian said, "It was so loud, and when I opened the door of the flying machine, the sound could shake the sky. It would be strange not to hear it!"

He walked over to the sofa and sat down, asking the robot to fetch an ice cream.

Then he went on to say, "The original soothing liquid was developed using Qianbaihua flowers, but because it was difficult to grow and rare, it became expensive. Moreover, it had to be extracted manually and could not be done with machines, so the price remained sky high, and only later was the current formula made as a substitute. "

Naturally, the substitute was not as effective as the original, but the good thing is that it was cheap and affordable.

And as for the medicine from Qianbai Flowers, naturally, someone was still making it.

"The last batch you brought back with problems wasn't the one from Qianbai Flowers." Shi Nian said.

Apart from the two types of soothing liquid from the lower and middle grades, the top grade, the special grade, the extreme grade, and several others actually had similar recipes; it only depended on how well the juice purified from the Qianbai Flowers was.

"Adjutant Xue." Shi Nian nibbled on a mouthful of ice cream and looked strangely at Xue Chi: "Why on earth would you think that I, a pharmacy student, would be unaware of the history of a potion that is so commonly used by the public?"

Xue Chi: "... "

Only then did Shi Nian look at Lu Bo Ting: "Have the results of the experiment there come out?"

"The preliminary results are in." Lu Bo Ting said, "The effect is very good; even the best pharmacist in the past could only purify it to ninety-six or ninety-seven percent." What you purified was twice as effective as the soothing agent he made. "

Because it is unclear why at the moment, Zheng Lao said it might be because of the qualitative change from the 100 percent purification.

Shi Nian nodded, "No wonder Elder Zheng was so excited just now."