80 Follow up

This is talking about a scumbag, and another scumbag here has made another moth.

Ji Yiqiao ran away, the news is simply inexplicable.

What is he running for?

If you say that he is still inside, then there is still a way to say, escape from prison, longing for freedom.

But now he is treating a disease, and it's not good to say it. He needs to be treated like that wherever he goes, and he needs to be observed, and he slowly thinks about what to do with this mental power... After all, this has never happened before.

And it costs money to go elsewhere.

Of course, his personal freedom is not restricted, after all, he is not a prisoner.

So what does he run for?

Go straight, and no one will stop him if you tell anyone!

Did he feel that he couldn't be cured, so he just gave up? still......

"Adjutant Xue." The person over there said, "His mental state is not very good recently. We don't mind being discharged at this time..."

A lot of professional terms were said on the other side, and the conclusion is that the previous estimates were lighter in those years, and Ji Yiqiao's state, returning to the state of ordinary people, is still very dangerous.

"I only went to the emergency room a few days ago, and he was emotionally unstable. He only got better when he watched a video, so he often brushed that, we thought it would be good for him. Just ran away."

Lu Baiting immediately said, "Ask what the video is."

There was a quick answer, "It's the video of the press conference that Marshal Lu and you held some time ago. It can be seen everywhere on the Internet. That's the one he watched."

"Sometimes I cry and laugh, but in general my mood is stable."

"Isn't it!" Shi Nian twitched the corners of his mouth, "This Bai Yueguang stand-in is on the same stage, and it's still that kind of scene, wouldn't he be more excited when he saw it?"

Xue Chi tentatively said: "Maybe he hates Bai Zihan now, so he is very relieved to see him embarrassed that day?"

There was one more thing he didn't say, that is, seeing such achievements in the past years, the other party may be extremely regretful, and even more hated Bai Zihan who ruined all this.

So I cried and laughed.

But hate it...

"Where is Bai Zihan today?" Shi Nian asked suddenly.

Adjutant Xue is indeed very capable, and immediately said: "The Wu family has an event today. Bai Zihan should be there. After that, he will go out with a few friends... He should still be in that hotel now!"

This is quite a big thing, and there is even news on Star Online.

When Xue Chi said it, he did not forget to call it out for everyone to see, "I haven't seen the news of them coming out yet, so I probably didn't leave."

"That is to say," Shi Nian looked at Xue Chi and asked, "Today, Bai Zihan's whereabouts are completely transparent and known to everyone."

Adjutant Xue nodded, "Those who have been on the Star Network probably know it."

Shi Nian vaguely guessed why Ji Yiqiao suddenly ran out today.

"He went to Bai Zihan and asked for it."

Xue Chi: "What?"

He was about to say that it shouldn't, and there was a new push over there.

Xue Chi opened the door reflexively, and found that the two people inside were very familiar, wasn't it Ji Yiqiao and Bai Zihan they were talking about.