122

The matter on the Hua family's side will naturally be over soon. Of course, the two of them are complaining, and they haven't said anything new.

They really didn't know that they were talking to them, but it was actually a Zerg who could swallow them in one mouthful.

I haven't used Huajia a few times over there, and yes, if I use it too much, it will inevitably be noticed by others.

As for the matter with the Wu family, it was all about the eldest son of the Hua family.

Mr. Hua is getting older, and now the eldest son is in charge of almost all the business in the family. He only shows up occasionally, like in the last Wu family gathering.

Bai Zihan and Yan Ruo naturally dumped the contents of their stomachs upside down.

There was nothing to dig about the three of the Wu family.

Now the focus is on those five people.

It should be someone who was buried in the empire at an early age. There are two natives of the empire, and I don't know why.

When the two returned home, the sky was already full of stars.

When Nian rarely came back so late, he looked up at the sky, and then prepared to let the robot cook him a feast.

However, I found that the things in the kitchen were already prepared, and the soup had been simmered for several hours, which was the time to drink it.

When drinking soup, the robot will put the prepared dishes in the pot, and then serve them in minutes.

"Boss, your mother did it!" Shi Nian asked in a low voice.

Lu Baiting nodded.

However, "I still call your mother?"

"Otherwise?" Shi Nian asked him while drinking the soup, and said arrogantly, "Boss, you have to remember that you don't have a name yet."

Lu Baiting: "..."

The kisses are all kissed, but there is no name yet?

Seeing his arrogant appearance, I really wanted to grab it and put it on the sofa to clean it up.

It was only at that time that he would be so obedient that he seemed to be a different person, his eyes were flickering, and his waist was stretched out on the chair.

"Boss." Shi Nian was keenly aware, "Your eyes are not right!"

Lu Boting looked back, "Eat."

If it weren't for the fact that you were really hungry after tossing for a day, I think you should not eat this meal.

Shi Nian was much faster than him, and he didn't forget to feed himself the soup while he was doing it.

At this moment, one of the fried chicken legs was picked up in an instant, and I ate it happily.

After eating and sleeping, I have to go to the palace the next day.

There was a banquet in the palace, which was the birthday banquet of the little prince Jian Xi.

Because the Bai family and the Wu family fell one after another, the emperor finally began to take power, so this banquet was held in a big way, and it was a signal to the outside world.

The emperor is no longer the mascot he used to be.

Now that the Lu family is in the limelight, the emperor's family is naturally rising. Therefore, there are a lot of people coming back this time, and the treatment at that time is also very different from the last time they came to the palace.