75 What kind do you like?

This incident was really a heavy blow to the Bai family.

Shi Nian used the space bag to solve the whole thing perfectly. You said that someone took your space stone, but as a result, they didn't have a space stone at all.

Now you can't say that you forgot, your house didn't have space stone, some of it is a space bag!

and,

It was at this time of the year that I chose to start asking questions: "You said that your family was taken and taken, and I also said that when my mother left, you deducted hundreds of billions of dollars, which caused us to be poor all these years. Yes, do you recognize it? If you do, pay back the money quickly!"

"Don't talk nonsense if you don't have a license. If you want to say that I took something, you should at least come up with a license that the Bai family used to have space stones!"

When Wu Bai's family made a move, it was naturally secondary to dealing with Shi Nian, and it was mainly aimed at the Lu family.

As a result, the Lu family's prestige actually increased.

The Bai family fell to the bottom.

And the years are not over yet, so I turned over the blog post that Councilman Bai had posted before, and refuted them one by one. In the end, I posted another personal account.

"Look, look, it's over 100 billion, so I'm so embarrassed to say that the Lu family pits me, Lu Baiting is a scorpion, your Bai family has been waiting for me to go back all day, what are you going to give me! Oh, that should be called serving the family. ,without return."

Speaking, he also released the recording of his previous conversation with Bai Bingyan.

It was really confirmed that this family did have the idea of ​​wanting him to go back to work as a white worker, and even support that white child.

Assemblyman Bai saw this as soon as he woke up, and almost fainted again.

After finally stabilizing, he grabbed the teacup on the bedside table next to him and smashed it on Bai Bingyan's head, "What are you talking about, can you learn to speak, you idiot?"

Bai Bingyan: "Then I didn't know he could record!"

"Little brother." Bai Bingyan's eldest brother said, "This son of yours has caused the Bai family to suffer!"

Assemblyman Bai was dazed again.

At this time, the two brothers have not said that they are united, but instead are shirking responsibility and accusing each other.

While he was having a hard time here, the people on Xingwang over there were full of excitement.

"At this moment, I don't even know if I should complain that the white family is too beautiful, or I should drool over the billions of assets. 』

"It's because I have a small structure. I discussed with people about the funds that should be available in the past year. I think it would be good to break 10 billion, but I didn't expect it... But looking at it this way, the space bag must have sold for a good price first, and other products will follow suit. The Yan family cooperates in the sale, and the division is definitely a lot (I used to think that it was made by the laboratory under Marshal Lu, and a large part has to be divided, but now it does not seem to be.)"

"Such a generous boss, no wonder he was determined to follow him, and I would never let go if it were me! 』

"This person's funds are ridiculously strong! 』

"Indeed, it is true that many rich people now do not necessarily have this asset, but it is an asset, and it is extremely difficult for them to take out so much cash at will. 』