30 Flip the sentinel

Shi Nian didn't know that there were still people waiting to drink porridge upside down, so he went back to class after sending the photos.

Yan Huaxin saw him smiling and said, "It's rare to see you come so early."

"I slept early last night." Shi Nian said.

"The game cabin is ready for you." Yan Huaxin said, "When do you want it delivered?"

"Tomorrow, I don't think I'll have time to do that tonight." He said, giving him the address.

Yan Huaxin was taken aback for a while, "So you live here too?"

I have a cousin who recently lived there. Some time ago, his mother was worried about him. So she asked my brother to go to his house and take a picture of the contents of the fridge as evidence that he had not been drinking only nutrient solutions. "

Shi Nian twitched at the corners of his mouth and said in his heart, "I know, I know, it's the day the boss's mother came.

In the middle of the class, Shi Nian received a message from Lu Bo Ting. saying something along the lines of, "he should not go running around and eat his lunch at school during this emergency period."

Shi Nian: "...."

He didn't hold back a reply, "Got it, dad!"

Marshal Lu, who received the response: "...."

Lu Bo Ting's eyelids twitched, remembering what the other party said earlier at the dinner table, that it looked like he wanted to be a father. Does it seem like it?

Just in time, an admiral passed by him.

The admiral was over fifty years old and had two sons, a sentry and a guide. He should be very experienced. So Marshal Lu asked, "Admiral Wang, are your sons usually well-behaved?"

Admiral Wang said, "No, they don't listen. Every three days, he irritates me and makes me do shit from morning to night... "

"Then what do you do?" Lu Bo Ting made a comparison and actually found that Shi Nian is much better behaved.

I completely forgot that they are not actually father and son.

There, Admiral Wang said, "He must be carried to the training room and given a beating for about two hours." After the beating, that brat will be good. "

Lu Bo Ting hesitantly asked, "If it's a guide, do you have to fight him too?"

"Guides?" Admiral Wang immediately raised his voice and said, "Of course not. What if he's broken? Besides, my Yu'er is very good at listening to everything the adults say. He is not rebellious at all. "

Lu Bo Ting: "And what if he suddenly rebels one day?"

"Ah! Let his mother deal with him!"Admiral Wang said, "He always listens to her fucking words."

Lu Bo Ting nodded in an educated manner. According to this, it is time to find a mother for Shi Nian.

Admiral Wang, who was stopped, had a strange face, and when he saw that Marshal Lu had no more questions, he went on. Seeing Xue Chi coming back from work, he stopped him and said, "Adjutant Xue, first come over here."

Xue Chi walked over, "Admiral Wang!"

I'll ask, what's wrong with the Marshal? Suddenly, asking about the education of a guide, is there a little marshal, he had not heard of this, ah!

"Ah!"Adjutant Xue was confused. But he quickly reacted that no matter what was wrong with the marshal, no one should know. Anyway, if there were any abnormalities, they should have something to do with the little ancestor at home.