92

Within two days of this meeting, Shi Nian heard that the Wu family had kicked Bai Zihan out of the house.

Of course, the scope of rumors is not wide. It may be that they are afraid of getting on the Star Network, and they will say that the Wu family doesn't talk about human feelings at all, and the grandsons don't care... Of course, it is also possible that the Wu family has prepared a perfect statement.

But it doesn't matter at the same time, he has been in the lab whenever he has time recently.

Occasionally I will contact Mr. Zhou.

Compared with other students who are stepping up their physical strength, Shi Nian is much easier in this regard. He devoted more time to reading materials, and Zhou Xinyun sometimes came to sit with him when he was tired from running.

Then the two probed to discuss some issues...

"You really should have cultivated both systems together." Zhou Xinyun's eyes were bright, "It's a waste of your talent to only repair potions."

He lacks interest in other things, as long as he mentions the manufacture of mecha, it will be like a new person in an instant.

After all, they have followed Mr. Zhou since childhood, and they have taken a few more years of classes than before, and they have stored a lot of knowledge in their brains. With him, the frequency of going to Mr. Zhou has been reduced.

On the other hand, Lu Baiting had not communicated for a long time.

This is also normal.

After all, when the situation on the front line is tense, it is time to eat, let alone anything else.

However, it seems that he has been busy recently, and he didn't even call back when there was an "accident" in Shi Nian. Suddenly remembered:

"Xue Chi, have the two Zerg not been active recently?"

Xue Chi had set priorities for the news of the year, and as soon as he received it, he immediately replied, "I haven't heard anything for a few days, what's wrong?"

Nothing, I always felt something was wrong.

He could even call back a communication after burning the bathroom. This time the commotion was so big... Just as he was thinking, the class preparation bell rang over there.

Zhou Xinyun immediately got up and said, "I'm going to class, I'll go back to class first."

Shi Nian also hurriedly got up and ran to the class, not caring about the feeling that he had just passed by, but couldn't catch it.

The events of the competition should not interfere with the class, and even because of the resistance to sports, the enthusiasm of the students recently increased greatly.

They can't wait to have big classes every week, what kind of physical education class, they don't want to exercise.

There was even a female classmate in the class who made a snack and brought it to share.

"I used to be afraid of going to the kitchen and didn't want to touch it at all. But now, as long as I think of being able to occupy the time for exercise, I feel that cooking is the happiest thing in the world."

"Sure enough, preferences are based on comparison."

"It's all about the foil."

Shi Nian: "It's delicious." He gave a thumbs up and gave a like.

other people:"..."

"Oh, it's time, brother, don't panic at all."

"After all, he used to run 20 laps a day in order not to wear a school uniform."