36 The cheap scumbag is here.

The next day, when he was on his way to school, Shi Nian saw that the school forum had exploded with news again. He opened it to take a look and raised an eyebrow.

He had just gotten the news from Wang Haosheng last night, but he hadn't expected that the school would already be making moves so soon. The game pods have all been moved over now.

There were people at the school directing the installation of the game pods into the dormitories of the combat students, and, of course, the command students were also involved.

If a commander doesn't know how to fly a mecha, then is he still a commander?

One by one, the game cabins were moved in, replacing the original pods that were connected to the internet, so one could play all the games.

The combat and command students were ready to go crazy!

This was going to completely cut off their entertainment and only allow them to play this one game.

The new pod was technically different from the previous one, so the games in it are not common. It's great to have the new one, but can't they keep the old ones too?

"It seems that the school is determined to emulate School 1."

"According to what I've heard, this type of simulation game cabin has not been widely implemented in the First school. These days, only some S-class sentinel dormitories in the command department have them, and the others still have ordinary game pods. It's only two days later that they will be put in all the dormitories."

"Are we finally trying to catch up with the first school?"

"It's not really the school's fault! You see, before, we had Ji Yiqing, and the school thought it'd have an S-rank sentinel, but now... not to mention Zhou Shengmu too. If I were the headmaster, I'd be on top of it too, and I'd like to have teachers keep an eye on the students. To prevent more cases of misconduct. "

"I do think the school is ready to make a push to catch up with the top five."

"That's good. I have a cousin who went to a different school, not a military school. When she took the test in her school, she was not good enough, and her grades were low, so she was admitted by a hair's breadth. In the end, when she was about to graduate, the school worked hard to help her upgrade her degree. That is a winner in life!

"Don't even think about it; it's not that easy to go above the top five!

" That's just a dream. Don't take it seriously."   "

It's all Zhou Shengmu's fault. Don't let me see him, or I'll beat him up if I do. If it weren't for him, we wouldn't be like this. Last night, I had to look for my school uniform, and I almost couldn't find it, even after searching for half the night.

Shi Nian: "......"

Shi Nian finally realized what it was that he had been feeling like he had forgotten since morning.

School Uniform!!!

And at that moment, his aircraft had already entered the school and arrived at the parking lot. He opened the door and stepped out to be greeted by a sea of school uniforms. Basically, all of them were wearing their regular uniforms, unlike him.

A fellow classmate happened to be passing by and paused for a moment, "Yo, Brother Shi! Daring to challenge the school rules on the first day, strong!"

He looked at him with a sweep of his eyes, wondering if he could just take it off his school uniform and put it on instead.

But the school uniform was so ugly that he couldn't do it.

At that time, he seriously suspected that it was because the school uniform was too ugly, so he selectively forgot it in his subconscious. Otherwise, with his intelligence and great memory, how could he have made such a cheap mistake?