107

Let alone how complicated the Wu family's mood is, the Star Online has exploded again.

"We saw that he ate, ate, he ate, is he really confident or too bold... But fortunately, this kind of competition rescue is very timely, wait, someone once The marshal's soothing agent on the hands and feet? 』

This time, there are fewer people who are concerned about whether Guo Zi is poisoned or not, and they are all exclaiming:

"what? Who did it for Marshal Lu's soothing agent, the Federation? 』

"Why do you feel like it's a problem recently, I was pretended to be a star thief several times and wanted to take it away. Here, Marshal Lu was assassinated again. It turns out that in addition to the betrayal on the battlefield, there is also the manipulation of soothing agents. When is it so difficult for a hero to live? 』

"I'm stunned, who is it, who is doing this kind of thing. 』

Most of them are Mu Qiang, and Lu Baiting is that strong man. Not to mention he was a soldier, a marshal, a man who defended the empire from the zerg.

Therefore, knowing that he is being calculated, everyone's atmosphere is very great.

Obviously still in the game, but everyone's attention suddenly turned to the side.

The Wu family immediately learned this, and their faces were ugly.

This year, it really is their nemesis. As long as there is something to do with him, nothing is good.

Yan Nuo was still sneering there: "It really came out of a small place. Can this kind of thing be said nonsense at such a time?"

She is quite proud.

But they didn't realize that when Councilor Wu and Wu Chaoyi heard her words, their expressions changed.

When was a silly white sweet?

This really is the biggest joke of the century.

At that time, the annual meeting was the kind of person who accidentally said something, or talked nonsense outside?

fart!

If he was that kind of person, how could he be so impeccable for so long?

Congressman Wu had a bad intuition. Sure enough, the next second, someone under his command came over and whispered, "Mr. Wu, something happened."

Looking at it, sure enough, Lu Baiting's people took advantage of this shareholder wind to reveal that there was indeed a problem with the soothing agent, suspecting that it was related to the research institute, and they were requesting a thorough investigation.

The research institute is an unreliable place for scientific research, managed by several bigwigs in various fields. Generally speaking, they don't participate in all kinds of party disputes. Suddenly, this kind of thing broke out, and it became a big problem in an instant.

Even though he had been suppressing it before, Lu Baiting still had evidence that there was a problem with the soothing agent given by the research.

And during this time, it was also secretly checked. Now it is revealed that the Wu family is too deceiving, and they can't be beaten passively all the time.

Second, of course, the time has come...

Of course, all these things have been known all the time. After all, Lu Baiting was the one who handled things when he was in a coma, and Lu Baiting didn't hide it from him when he woke up.

Assemblyman Wu looked at the person who was still picking fruit in the light screen, and was very angry.

Sure enough, even this is in the calculation!