59 His face successfully turned green

After an auction is over, everyone seems to be watching a lively event.

Some people are unsure...

"No wonder my daughter always says that she often eats melons when she pays attention. It's true..." Who would have guessed that he would be able to toss him into a slap in the face at an auction.

It just wasn't something he was looking for on purpose.

Everyone could see that it was the one named Bai Zihan who took the initiative to bump into it.

Everyone was talking about it, and Bai Zihan was not so good.

He couldn't believe it, there was a space stone in Shi Nian's hand. Where did he come from, how could he have it, this is impossible!

Wu Chaoyi ignored him and left first.

When I went back, I called my grandfather and told the scene.

"It's so stupid, he's so stupid, he's just stupid, he's not obedient, he can't hold his breath... Grandpa, if it wasn't for the Bai family who could only rely on him, I really don't want to see him for a second. "

He obviously got what he wanted, but he couldn't be happy at all when it happened.

Hold your breath!

The complete opposite of him was Lu Baiting and his party.

Because after the 'education' of Bai Zihan, he threw the small bag containing the 'space button' to Lu Baiting: "Boss, I will sell you a discount on everything, but... the snacks in it are mine, you You have to take it out for me later."

For a moment, everyone is thinking, you have all your stuff on sale, and you only have the snacks in it?

If you want to sell it to me, I will bring you two big carts of snacks and come back. Who will be greedy for your bags of melon seed jelly or something.

Lu Baiting rubbed his eyebrows: "I'll give it to you at the market price."

Yan Hualin got up and said, "Go back and talk about it, it's not convenient here."

The auction was over now, and they went out directly. After getting on the aircraft, it was too late, so I had to stay here for one night.

The Yan family had a villa here, so they went there directly.

As soon as Lu Baiting touched it, he knew that there was no space stone in it. No matter how small the space stone is, it is still a stone, not like an empty bag.

It's not completely empty, maybe it's a small handful of melon seeds in order to decorate things so that they don't fall too lightly.

But it's really just a handful of melon seeds.

At the right time, Shi Nian said: "What is useful is the small lined bag on the inside, and the one on the outside is returned to me, and I will use it later."

Lu Baiting took out the inner lining and found that it looked familiar.

This is what Shi Nian wore before those female classmates in Shi Nian made him that beautiful little bag and came back.

Pour out the melon seeds inside, and dig in with divine sense, and sure enough, there is a lot of space inside.

It's just that there are all kinds of snacks piled up now...

It seemed that his expression was too indescribable, and Shi Nian immediately said: "What's the matter, what am I doing here if I don't pack snacks, there are still quilts, clothes and beds in it, if it wasn't too obvious, I would like to install a game cabin. "